Profile for Fi P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Price: 21.39

3.0 out of 5 stars where is the handle - forgot about that when i ordered!, 29 Sep 2013
Ok so for a thermos travel mug it is very pretty and has received compliments from friends. I bought this for the school run which has started earlier due to my daughter starting at a new school. Coffee i thought would help me along the way. Unfortunately the first one arrived broken - sent back no problems and replaced. Now mine I have managed to chip having dropped it 3 times.... i couldn't carry 2 kids school bags and a flask at the same time as the flask doesn't have a handle so it was all a bit of an effort.
Now it has been resigned to the cupboard.
If I were back to commuting to London it would be idea to put in my large bag however I am a stay at home Mum and therefore the thing is redundant!

Zoggs Kids Splash Soft Water Balls - Multicoloured
Zoggs Kids Splash Soft Water Balls - Multicoloured
Price: 7.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit big for my kids small hands, 26 Sep 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are ok but I think they are actually too big for my 5 and 7 year olds.
10 for 3 balls seems excessive to me.
Good fun for the swimming pool on holiday but I reckon they will be lost soon enough! String bag a good idea to keep them together thou

Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD]
Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Erin Karpluk
Price: 9.40

5.0 out of 5 stars completely hooked, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Being Erica - Season 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Found this box set on Netflix and i Love love love it.
erica is sassy. the main characters are believable. The story lines are credible. I now want to be Canadian! I have watched all of season 1 and most of season 2 in the space of a week. Now to buy season 3 and 4.
If you love chic lit, then you will love Erica Strange.

Giant Pump Action Airpot 5 litre capacity.
Giant Pump Action Airpot 5 litre capacity.
Offered by Elex
Price: 21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for PTA use and it works well, 30 Aug 2013
Used for a coffee morning and it worked very well. This was a good price and arrived quickly.
Easy to use

Funkin Pro White Peach Puree 1 kg
Funkin Pro White Peach Puree 1 kg
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for bellinins, 30 Aug 2013
Bought for my 40th party. Easy to use and good price. Just wish the shelf life was longer once opened as I over bought and now have 2 litres for home consumption. That is a lot of champagne to drink at home aft work...

12 X Panasonic CR2032 Lithium Cell 3V Battery Batteries, DL2032, BR2032, KCR2...
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 30 Aug 2013
Arrived very quickly at a great price and these last.
I have a lot of battery operated tea lights and these make them last for months.

Philips LivingColors Iris Colour Changing Mood Light Black (Integrated 1 x 10 Watts LED Bulb)
Price: 64.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky back light for my tv, 30 Aug 2013
I really like this light, just wish it was cheaper and threw a larger amount of light.
I have this behind my tv and it lights it up brilliantly. It isn't really suitable for up lighting a wall as the beam doesn't get to the ceiling so not a good enough effect for that for me.
A bit of a folly really to light up the back of a TV but cheaper than buying a new tv that has led built in!

Bandai Badge It! Badge Maker (Styles May Vary)
Bandai Badge It! Badge Maker (Styles May Vary)
Price: 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Vy good item to keep little ones happy but need adult help, 30 Aug 2013
This is great. My 2 children loved making their own badges. The only downside is that they find it tricky to use on their own as it is quite tough to turn the wheel with enough force. Nice joint activity though with mummy if I can stand the arguments about who is having what picture.

Kitchen Craft Let's Make Dinosaur Shaped Sandwich Cutter
Kitchen Craft Let's Make Dinosaur Shaped Sandwich Cutter
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for very little waste, 30 Aug 2013
Bought for my 5 yr o,d son's lunchbox. as he has the crusts cut off anyway I trout this would be fun. I love it and am now looking for one for my daughter.

Calpol Vapouriser Night Plug In Refills - 5 Pads
Calpol Vapouriser Night Plug In Refills - 5 Pads
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without these, 30 Aug 2013
My children really suffered from croup when they were younger and now still suffer from bad throats every winter. These are truly excellent at helping with a better nights sleep and keeping airways open. I have been told that Calpol are withdrawing supply which means ill be stocking up now for the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17