Profile for Graham > Reviews

Content by Graham

Graham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
PicknBuy Mini DV Sport Video Camera Recorder the World smallest thumb size voice recorder camcorder use of multi function clip for your portable installation

1.0 out of 5 stars Why are there 2 different cameras in the pics???, 9 Jun 2013
Why are there 2 different cameras in the pics???

If you have purchased this for any more than 5 then you have been conned by this seller.
Look at the actual item that is advertised here, take a good look at the sliding switched. Did you receive a camera with sliding switches? or did you receive one with push button switches like mine??? This seller used pictures of an original Mini DV cam. :ook at the 4th pic??? is it the same as the other pics??? NO!!! they are 2 different cameras shown.
The mini cameras with the sliding switches are original Micro DV Cameras.
The cameras with the little tiny push buttons are fakes. (look at the 4th pic)
Another way of telling they are fakes is look at the box it came in??? Did it say "worlds smallest voice recorder" ??? or did i say "Mini DV Recorfder??? if it did say "worlds smallest voice recorder" then you have been conned by this seller. Also if you have the blue mini cd with the so called drivers then that is another way of spotting these are fakes fron Honk Kong. The original DV cams have red mini CD.
The original Micro DV Cams come in a well made box and acutally says on the box "Mini DV Camera"
The cheap nasty fakes can be bought for as little as 5 with free postage.
So please check that you have the actual item as picture shows with sliding switches and also check what it says on the box. As I say if it says "the worlds smallest voice recorder" then you really have been conned by this seller. If you receive a cam with push buttons then send it back for a refund.

JML PED EGG
JML PED EGG

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought one today from the 99p shop, 1 May 2013
This review is from: JML PED EGG (Personal Care)
Have to give it 5 stars cos it was brilliant for my hard skin and did the job very well. I actually bought mine from the 99p shop here in Leicester.
So no need to pay any more than 99p but they are good.
I have checked it thoroughly and is identical to this one.
Made in Hong Kong but really does work well.
Don't pay any more than 99p though.

Ebest - UltraFire 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Charger for 18650 14500 17500 17670 WF-139
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)
Price: 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Excellent item., 26 Mar 2013
Came well within the time limit and well packed.
The item itself is quite nicely made considering it is from China.
I had 2 batteries ready to charge and I tried this out almost immediately after opening.
The unit holds 2 batteries for 18650 14500 17500 17670 WF-139. You can charge one battery or 2 together.
I actually inserted one which I knew was totally flat and one which was already in my flashlight (partially used) and I see that each battery compartment works independently because you have 1 led light for each battery. Red for charging and green once fully charged. The partially charged battery didn't take long to charge but the fully drained battery took about 1 hour so really very quick.
If you decide to purchase one of these then I would say "go for it" but! make sure you have a European type adapter as this item comes only with a European 2 pin charging lead, Fortunately I had another British lead that fitted anyway so I didn't need and adapter. I think a bad part on the sellers side as they really should be sending the British type adapter or lead if they are selling to the Brits.
Overall a very nice item and does the the job very well and very quick.
I was going to give 4 stars for not having the British lead but I gave 5 because it really is a nice bit of kit.
I will update after a couple of weeks of use and let you know it is still working.

Weleda Salt Toothpaste 75ml
Weleda Salt Toothpaste 75ml
Offered by Ultimate Health
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Mar 2013
Very good product and you can taste the salt but clearly a difference after using for a week.
Brownish in colour and is free from any sort of flavor.
It does my gums the world of good too and seems to have a magical healing power.
I love this paste and I will buy again and always use from now on.

Car Interior Anti-Slip Magic Sticky Dashboard Phone / Key / Money Mat
Car Interior Anti-Slip Magic Sticky Dashboard Phone / Key / Money Mat
Offered by GADGETTY.WORLD
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 10 Mar 2013
This thing is so sticky and works very good.
Some people say they don't stick after a while but you can wash these in soap and water and once dry they are as good as new again. I would not hesitate to but again.

Screen Protector For Sony Xperia Tipo / Pack of 5
Screen Protector For Sony Xperia Tipo / Pack of 5
Offered by Bargain Accessories
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 10 Mar 2013
Cannot fault these at all.
Please make sure your screen is totally free from dust and dirt and you will have no problems.
You really have to keep the tiniest speck of dust away to get a perfect adhesion.
Good product and well worth the money.

Rolson 60379 Magnetic Pick Up Tool with LED
Rolson 60379 Magnetic Pick Up Tool with LED
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well made, 10 Mar 2013
This little item is well worth the money and is very well built.
I would have no hesitation in buying again.
The little light is very useful too when searching in little crevices and gaps.
I don't think I will be using it to pick up lump hammers or any sort of heavy objects so 3.6KG maybe a little over-exaggerated but is certainly a good little tool for picking up those tiny screws and washers you have dropped in hard to get places.
Worth 5 stars and gets my 5 stars purely for the very well made robust gadget.

Cvlife 1000 Lumens CREE XM-L T6 LED Zoom Lamp Light Zoomable Flashlight Torch With Free 2200mAh 18650 battery and charge
Offered by cvlife-uk
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 6 Mar 2013
I was skeptical about purchasing this item because I knew they are made in China. I have had some good things and some bad things from China but I need not have worried about this flashlight at all.
I received this today and wow the company who sent this are brilliant and the packing was awesome.
Once I opened the package I saw the really nice box it was in and proceeded to open it. I was shocked to see how well these things were made and it also came with a British adapter as the charger is European 2 pin. I wasn't sure if the battery was already charged but I inserted the battery and turned the flashlight on. WOW!! I was totally amazed at how bright this thing was and yes the battery was charged, although maybe only partly charged but it worked.
It is very well made and feels really robust and a good feel to it.
I know some people will complain about not having instructions but I ask myself, why? There is a little push button to turn it on and the end cap unscrews to insert the battery and the bezel will turn for focus.
As far as I can make out there are 3 light dimming settings(bright, medium and dim) and a strobe light and also an SOS mode (all together 5 different modes). All you do is push the little button once for a bright light then turn it off for a couple of seconds and back on again the light is dimmed, if you turn off again for another couple of seconds and back on again the light is even dimmer, turn off and back on again you get a strobe light, turn off and back on again you get an SOS light signal. so there are your instructions.
Comes also with a car charger and and overall I am well chuffed with this and would not hesitate to buy again.
Forget the guy who complained about the battery as these do use a lot of energy and you really need to drain the battery 2 or 3 times to get the maximum output from these batteries.
I have only one little teeny weeny tiny complaint but as I say very teeny weeny tiny one: The little rubber bung that covers the charger socket was a bit fiddly to push back in but what the hell! it is still an absolute bargain for the price and if you are looking at it and thinking about buying it, then GO FOR IT! You will not regret it.

Update:

I would just like to point out that when I first received the flashlight I inserted the battery as soon as I received it.
I thought then it was just so darn bright but after a few minutes the light started to flicker. I thought I had a faulty flashlight so I decided to charge the battery and tried again. It took maybe 2 to 3 hours to charge and then I tried again. OMG WOW!!! it was a blinding light and awesome beam too. I used the zoom lens and uses the wide angle view and it did light the whole of the garden and so much better than my halogen outdoor wall light.
So when you receive this item please make sure you charge the battery first and you will be amazed at the power of this thing.
Do not shine in anybodies eyes as it really is blinding.

LUPO Mini Sports DVR Video Camera, Digital Camera & Voice Recorder - Black
LUPO Mini Sports DVR Video Camera, Digital Camera & Voice Recorder - Black
Offered by LUPO STORE
Price: 8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage Chinese junk, 23 Feb 2013
Listen people!!
What does it say on the box???
"Worlds Smallest Voice Recorder"
What on earth is "LUPO"????
If you look again closely on the box, there has been a little sticker which says "LUPO"
As far as I know "LUPO" is a VW car, so these people selling these cheap nasty Chinese pieces of garbage have just simply made up a name for it, which you can clearly see it is just a little sticker on the box.
Yes I bought one of these last year for under 5 from China and free postage too.
It worked reasonably well for a week or 2 then the battery died a sudden death and would no longer charge.
Well for a fiver I got a couple of weeks from it.
If you look too at the little push buttons on both sides and on the top, I can tell you the original spy cams have little sliding switches and not push button. Also the original spy cams have a lovely mat black finish to them and have a metal chassis.
These are made of shiny black plastic as you can see.

If you have paid any more than 5 for this then you have been conned.
The fact is this is a fictitious name "LUPO" and a made up name too. The box is a giveaway as it says "Worlds Smallest Voice Recorder" Also the original spy cams have a mini driver CD and is of red. These are Blue and a complete waste of time.
The other thing is, the cheap plastic clip that suppose to hold it are so very cheap they just break easy.

You could have purchased a proper DVR spy cam for this price he is throwing them out at.
Maybe a few of you thought they were Brilliant for the price but believe me you have been ripped off.
There is no such make as "LUPO" and never has been, I think LUPO may stand for "Little Useless Plastic Offering"

Don't waste your money because you can get better for the price.
Just look out for the sliding switches and not the cheap tiny push buttons on this piece of garbage.
I am not one for bad reviews but I have to on this item as it really is so darn cheap and maybe you can buy a pallet load for under 1 each.

These are mass produced in China for the gullible Brits.

Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml
Weleda Calendula Toothpaste 75ml
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 23 Feb 2013
This is brilliant toothpaste and I will deffo buy again. I feel the difference after using only 2 times.
Teeth feel cleaner and shall I say "Squeaky Clean"
I like this very much.