Profile for Graham > Reviews

Content by Graham

Graham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Magic Global Gadgets - New Green Heavy Duty Armour Triple Defender Tough Shockproof With Stand Hard Case Cover For Motorola Razr i XT890 With Screen Guard & Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 16 Nov 2013
This guy sells them on eBay for £4.90 and I have received mine now.
I am really pleased with it and it is so well made too.
Just one little gripe for me: It is such a well made item but fits too well and there is no indent or anything for the camera button on my Motorola Razr i XT890.
Therefore you have to be very careful when holding this because the slightest touch will activate the camera because it fits so well and actually puts pressure on all the buttons.
The stand it very good too and everything is really very well made.
A tip: you can actually take off the black bit with stand and the phone then will be much easier to fit.
Overall a wonderful well made case and well worth the money I paid on eBay.
I didn't use the screen protector as I have one of the military grade screen protectors and I will never use these type of screen protectors.
I will not use the little touch pen too.
Go for it because you will not find a better case for this price.

Playtech Logic Mini DV Video Camera Spy Cam for RC Helicopter Plane or Car, Sports Helmet - Webcam & Voice Recorder

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 16 Nov 2013
I bought one of these from a company in China for less than £5 and they are so cheap and flimsy.
The battery does not last as long as stated and the picture quality is awful as is the sound.
If you pay any more than £5 for one of these then you have been robbed.
If you have purchased one then you will see on the box the wording,,, "Voice recorder"
Please do not pay any more than £5 for one of these and certainly not from here as you are being ripped off.
They do work for a few weeks but mine has long been thrown out.
For the price this company is selling for you can get a much better one.
Shop around and get better for the money.

A4 Gloss Photo Paper, 12 Sheets 235 gsm
A4 Gloss Photo Paper, 12 Sheets 235 gsm
Offered by Bargain Warehouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 5 Nov 2013
I wouldn't waste my money on this stuff.
It is not the best of photo paper by a long shot.
Go for something a little more expensive and you will get a better gloss.
This is not very glossy and curls up to.
Not a good printing paper and not as thick as it should be.
235gsm is the thickness of postcard and this is never 235gsm.

Universal AC/DC Adapter 3V - 12V Adjustable and 1000mA Maximum Output
Universal AC/DC Adapter 3V - 12V Adjustable and 1000mA Maximum Output
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov 2013
Universal AC/DC Adapter 3V - 12V Adjustable and 1000mA Maximum Output.

Made in China but one of the better quality Chinese items.
Couldn't fault it and works very very well.
It has many adapters to fit almost everything but some companies like "SONY" will have their own none universal adapters so you have to pay for their own brand. It certainly didn't deserve a bad review from the guy with a Sony Disc Player.
I like the little key it comes with to change the voltage regulator and saves a lot of broken finger nails lol.
It is really well made and as long as you get the polarity correct then you will have no problems with this adapter.
I bought it for a 7 port powered hub because the power adapter for that blew up in 5 minutes use.
This has been on now for a few hours and no problems at all.
Also powers my laptop cooler with 2 fans and pretty blue lights underneath and a 13 led USB lamp.
I am using 5 of my 7 USB ports and it powers everything with no problems.
Very very pleased with this adapter and I will buy another one because it really is well made and looks good too.
Well done to the seller too because it came 6 days before the deadline and well packed.
One more thing I would like to add: The adapter hardly gets warm and you know it is working because of the little LED red power light on the unit.

I would recommend this to anyone.

DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
DIGIFLEX High Speed 7 Port USB 2.0 HUB+UK AC Power Adapter Cable
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible waste of money., 1 Nov 2013
This is probably the most dangerous little item I have ever seen.
You should not even contemplate buying this at all.
I purchased mine from eBay and I have complained 3 times now and I have had 3 of these from the seller.
He didn't even want the faulty ones back as they are not worth sending back.
These are shipped in from China at a price you would not even want to know but I can tell you they are bought from china for only a few pence.
First one I purchased went with a POP!! and the ac adapter blew up.
Second one I received the AC adapter blew up again.
I took the liberty of opening one of the adapters up and what I saw was not good to say the least and downright dangerous and if you do have one of these please please do not leave it on unattended.
My god!! have a look at the pictures I have uploaded and judge for yourself how cheap and nasty these things are.
I think it is worth reporting to health and safety and that is my next job.
These things should be banned from this country as they really are a fire hazard as you will see in the pics.
Total waste of money and anyone who has purchased these then please ask for your money back and don't bother with any nonsense that the seller gives you.
Demand your money back or risk having a fire.
That is all I have to say so please please do not even think about buying these and those of you who think these are good then think again and unplug it now and do not ever use it again. Send it back for a full refund.

OK so look at the pics I have uploaded.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 29 Oct 2013
I think the seller should give you money for disposing of them because that is all they are fit for.
They are ok for a few weeks but then get dimmer and dimmer and dimmer till they are quite useless.
The problem is after so many weeks you cannot do anything about it other than throw the piece of junk in the bin.
Not worth buying so I would look for a better product. You might think they are ok for a start but believe me they are not worth it.
Complete waste of time.
Comment Comment | Permalink

7 x 5" Gloss Photo Paper, 30 Sheets 235 gsm
7 x 5" Gloss Photo Paper, 30 Sheets 235 gsm
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 28 Oct 2013
I have worked for a paper merchant for 25 years and I have seen and used many different qualities of photo paper.
This is perfect for my Epson Stylus SX515W and prints brilliantly and is already dry soon as I pick it from the paper tray.
235gsm is the same as postcard thickness and is ideal and prints superbly.
One of the best I have seen in all my 25 years of dealing with paper and card.
I cannot understand why one reviewer said it smears and does't dry on his Kodak Printer. Maybe he was using the wrong settings for this type of glossy photo paper/card.
I am just about to order some more as this is a bargain at this price.

Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 18 Oct 2013
I bought one of these a couple of years ago and the hinge pin kept working it's way out.
Looked nice for the first couple of weeks but the engraving will soon wear off.
The tin itself is cheap and nasty from china of course. It does not keep the tobacco fresh as is it not air tight.
The price for this is extortion and you should be able to pick one of these up from the pound shop.
I mean really the tin is awful and not made well at all.
I cannot understand why there are lots of people gave it 5 stars.

Oh well you are the ones being ripped off.
I got mine for £3.50, so shop around before you buy this.

Satin Chrome Tobacco Tin
Satin Chrome Tobacco Tin
Offered by awesomegiftsonline

1.0 out of 5 stars garbage, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Satin Chrome Tobacco Tin (Misc.)
Waste of time. The quality of the photo is as bad as the quality of the tin.
Yes I bought one of these a couple of years ago and you are better to go to the pound shop for one.
The hinge pin came out after a few days and they don't really seal the tobacco, so if you are a light smoker the tobacco will soon dry up in the tin.
Shop around because these are not worth the money this guy wants.

16 Inks (4x Black 4x Cyan 4x Magenta 4x Yellow) T0715 Multipack T0711 ~ T0714 ink cartridge compatible for Epson Stylus SX215 SX515W BX300f SX415 SX218 SX115 SX400 SX105 BX300F SX600FW S21 SX110 SX200 DX4400 DX8450 DX4450 SX205 SX610FW SX510W DX4050 SX100 SX210 D92 DX8400 S20 SX410 DX7450 DX5000 DX5050 DX4000 DX6000 DX6050 DX7400 DX9400F printers
Offered by AA+inks

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted., 17 Oct 2013
Like anything you buy cheap you will get cheap.
These are only half full and maybe even a quarter full.
Next time you buy these try to weigh each one and you will see what I mean.
They are cheap and nasty yes but they work. The only problem is you will not get many pages if you print photo quality.
If you have to clean the heads then you lose more than a quarter of the ink so if you clean 2 times they are half gone.
Best to purchase the compatibles with high capacity.
These are just cheap nasty very low capacity and no good if you do a lot of printing.
Also if you leave these too long they will dry up and maybe become thick and they will clog up your ink jets and then you will have big problems.
Go for the better compatibles with good reviews. I know there are some good reviews here and yes you are lucky if you get fresh inks but be careful you don't leave these in your printer for any length of time as they will go thick and ruin your printer.
Be sensible and get the high capacity good review inks.
Also make sure you will be doing a lot of printing and use these up quickly.
I am sorry I can only give these a 2 star rating and the reason for that is they are only very low capacity.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19