Profile for Jac Knight > Reviews

Content by Jac Knight

Jac Knight (Bucks, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
L'appartement [DVD]
L'appartement [DVD]
Dvd ~ Romane Bohringer

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of .... !!?!, 31 May 2016
This review is from: L'appartement [DVD] (DVD)
I am a fan of Vincent Cassel. Not a bad story plot but - flash back confusing, all over the place. Make up from flashback laughable. Some production and architectural designs are interesting, but the apartment itself so obviously stuido setting - unreal. I ran out of patience in the last half hour, just want it to end. The ending? what a load of X@*&#!! This film is very out of date, in particular with its moral value.

Rise of the Footsoldier
Rise of the Footsoldier

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Copy Cat, 22 May 2016
It seems interesting to start with, then went pear shape. It's copy-cat of Guy Richie style. Performances from the leading actor is 2D dimension - one expression through out. In the end, I don't end how it will end. I get bored and angry with myself wasting my time watching such pretentious rubbish. I

Face Mask Surgical Non-Woven 3ply Tie On - Pack of 50
Face Mask Surgical Non-Woven 3ply Tie On - Pack of 50

2.0 out of 5 stars Not packed in a box!, 30 Dec. 2015
It's ok, but you are high on hygeine, don't buy this product - it's not packed in a box as printed, just seal in a plastic bag! If I weren't anxious not to spread my cold to family members and had to use it straight away, I would have returned this product. I would buy a better quality one for long haul flight.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Fool-Proof Product? OR What?!, 30 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Not a fool-proof product. Not a product for a low-tech person. I thought it would be straight forward to use - followed every step - everything plugged in at the right place as instructed, but nothing come on the TV screen for further instruction, no indication light the product is connected, the remote control did nothing, no response none what so ever. Phoned Amazon for support, the staff member was friendly and supportive, but simply just verbally went through each step as printed on instruction leaflet. The whole experience was extremely fustrated and disappointing. I was so looking forward to watching 'streamed' movies on big screen on my Xmas holidays.

Birdman
Birdman

3.0 out of 5 stars Ego vs Heart. Ilusion vs Reality, 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Birdman (DVD)
The Preview seems misleadling if someone was looking for a comic hero kickass movie. A film would be appreciated by someone who had performaning act experiences, and/or is spiritual, soul seaching type. It is about reality and delusion. A unique, unusual productions. Keaton is great - he is acting from personal experiences. Not a film I want to watch it again though.

The Imitation Game
The Imitation Game

4.0 out of 5 stars A National Shame. A Tragic Hero!, 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Imitation Game (DVD)
Thought it might be boring, but it is surprisingly absorbing, intriguing, moving and tragic. BenCum's performance is amazing - he becomes Alan Turing. He should have won the Oscar.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars It floats on the surface!, 12 Jun. 2015
I read a positive feedback from a different website, so I bought this eyelift oil (but not from Amazon). Unfortunately, it is not suitable for me - it's oily, doesn't absorb well. All I can see is wrinkles covered with a film of grease. It also blur my vision. I only use 3 drops on both eyes. May be it is more suitable for younger person who have no lines in the corner of their eyes.

The Wolf of Wall Street
The Wolf of Wall Street
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars To call this criminal 'Wolf', it's an utter insult to the Wolves in the wild., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Wolf of Wall Street (DVD)
Film too long, dialogues too fast, slow story development, Belford speeches too long too repetitive. I get bored watching taking drugs, T & B (tits & bums, sorry! - bad education from this movie). Soon my irritation, turn to fustration, then annoyance. If anyone has watched enough wildlife programmes, to describe Belford as The Wolf of Wall Street is an utter insult to wolves. To see him only ended up in a comfortable jail for a short time, showing little remorse, then carried on using his BS to make money in different country, fustrate me big time. Where's the moral message? Why make a film like this with no clear moral message? Why pay the criminal Belford more money to have the copy right to make this film. Something wrong with the two producers.

Nebraska
Nebraska

3.0 out of 5 stars Not grey enough!?, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Nebraska (DVD)
Beautiful black and white movie. Excellent performances. Well directed. However, story and character developments seem limited - the grey area too simple.

X-Men: Days of Future Past
X-Men: Days of Future Past

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter disappointment!, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: X-Men: Days of Future Past (DVD)
Long winded dialogue. Utter disappointment. Glad I didn't waste money to watch it in cinema.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9