Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris "crypticscript"

XIAOMEI Colourful Cartoon Children's A4 Messenger Style Bag A626 for School or College etc.
Offered by XIAOMEI
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 22 Mar 2014
Roomy with just the right amount of pockets and a great price.I use mine for work Asa dog walker so it holds leads,poo bags,bells and treats,

Gil Elvgren: All his Glamorous American Pin-ups (25th Anniversary)
Gil Elvgren: All his Glamorous American Pin-ups (25th Anniversary)
by Louis K. Meisel
Price: 7.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 23 May 2013
I bought it as a gift for my partner who used it to choose a tattoo design.

The result was fantastic, and the book is a permanent resident of our coffee table!

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (PC DVD)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 (PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do you want a flexible program that recall gets hold of your photos?, 30 Oct 2012
I have thousands of pictures stored on my PC, and I love the library feature on Elements which makes it much easier to isolate and find pictures easily.

Although I am not the most proficient user of editing software, I can easily manipulate my pictures, cropping, straightening, contrast adjustments and colour enhancing.

A very powerful piece of software which can also be enjoyed by the novice. Recommended.

Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler
Grey Wolf: The Escape of Adolf Hitler
by Simon Dunstan
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, 30 Oct 2012
Lots of information, and a well put together timeline. A very plausible idea. I think that there is some good evidence here for the escape of Hitler to South America.

Beneath the Pyramids: Egypt's Greatest Secret Uncovered
Beneath the Pyramids: Egypt's Greatest Secret Uncovered
by Andrew Collins
Price: 14.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Egyptian cave mysteries?? Read on......., 29 Mar 2010
I have had an interest in Egyptian history for many years, and I would like to recommend this book to anyone with similar interests. The story of the rediscovery of these enigmatic subterranean caves is revealed in an informative and down to earth manner, which is certainly refreshing.

As the tale emerges, it becomes very obvious just how important this discovery is set to be, and I for one will look forward to following the progression of the reseach into this area with enthusiasm.

In short, a great book, excellently researched, highly informative and delivers its information in a thoroughly absorbing manner.

Buy it!!