Profile for Thomas > Reviews

Content by Thomas

Thomas

Velvet soft Neoprene Pouch Sleeve Cover Case for 7 inch tablet pc, Kindle, ePad, Ebook Reader etc
Offered by Square World Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as the price might suggest, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this pouch to go with my 'Exspect Kindle Hard Shell - Brown', as the Exspect case doesn't protect the front of my Kindle WiFi from dirt and scratches. The stitching is clearly visible but it is neat and tight, so it won't come apart. It is soft, smooth and a good fit for electronics with a 6" screen. Even if your main goal isn't to save money, I would recommend this pouch to anyone who doesn't want to put bulky cases on their tablet or eReader.

Exspect Kindle Hard Shell - Brown
Exspect Kindle Hard Shell - Brown
Offered by DragonBuy

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for keeping the Kindle light, but there is no front flap, 10 Jan. 2014
I bought this case after my old Marware case left stains on the back of my Kindle 4. Unlike my old case, this shell keeps the Kindle light and unbulky so that I can read it with one hand easily. There is NO flap to cover the front of the Kindle, but in my opinion, it is not really needed as the Kindle's screen is resilient enough. The case slightly covers the Kindle's page turn buttons but they are so sensitive that this wasn't a problem.

Little Brother
Little Brother

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book that introduces the world of technology to teens in a quirky, interesting way but...., 11 May 2013
This review is from: Little Brother (Kindle Edition)
The Kindle edition of this eBook can be downloaded legally & for free from the author's website, so by buying it from the Kindle Store, you are really paying £4.00 just for the book's copyrighted cover art.