Profile for Charles Williams > Reviews

Content by Charles Williams

Charles Williams

Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (PC)
Hallmark Card Studio Deluxe (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars I had used this software a few years ago. ..., 29 Aug 2014
I had used this software a few years ago. It met my needs then as now. It is a simple method of producing cards etc.

Macbeth [DVD] [1971]
Macbeth [DVD] [1971]
Dvd ~ Jon Finch

3.0 out of 5 stars Not The best., 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Macbeth [DVD] [1971] (DVD)
I liked this film although I did find that the number of dark scenes made it a little tirsome by the end.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent program., 13 Aug 2013
Probably the best economy photgraghic software availaqble. I would recommend it to anyone requiring that type of program Get it.

Button-End Elastic Dress Suspender Silver Hdwe **Tall Avail** (Grey Regular)
Button-End Elastic Dress Suspender Silver Hdwe **Tall Avail** (Grey Regular)
Offered by BeltOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Braces, 13 Aug 2013
I requires button braces after suffering malfunctions of the clasp type of braces. Without a doubt these, I found were the best. A good wide strap for comfort on the shoulders If I had a complaint it would be that the colours are a little drab. However, I wanted a comfortable means of holding my trousers up - this was it. I would recommend them to anyone requiring trouser support.

Button On Braces (BR26)- Maroon Stripe Design Men's Braces by Best Braces Company
Offered by Tim Garner

3.0 out of 5 stars Average braces, 13 Aug 2013
I chose this product because I was fed up this the clasp type continually breaking or slipping off the waist band of my trousers. They did the job but I found the narrow straps uncomfortable after a while. If you just want something to hold your trousers in place then this is for you. I think that there are more comfortable types.

Kaspersky Pure v2 Total Security, Frustration-Free Packaging (3 PC, 1 Year subcription) (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Protection, 13 Aug 2013
I have used this product for 3 years now renewing each year. I find it suits the requires level of protection for me.

La Mer
La Mer
Offered by Naxos Direct UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: La Mer (Audio CD)
I bought this in order to have "La Mer" - the song. Overall if you like retro music i.e. the 40's then this is a recording for you.