Profile for Jackie Richardson > Reviews

Content by Jackie Richardson

Jackie Richardson "comedytragedy" (England)

Slumbersac Baby Summer Sleeping Bag 0.5 Tog - Cartoon Animal, 6-18 months
Slumbersac Baby Summer Sleeping Bag 0.5 Tog - Cartoon Animal, 6-18 months
Offered by Slumbersac Trading Co Ltd.
Price: 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hot summer nights and reasonably priced, 22 Aug 2013
Our baby doesn't seep well in just a nappy but it was so hot I was reluctant to put a 1 tog sleeping bag on. I got this .5 tog bag and it did the trick. Priced at 9.99 I couldn't go wrong.

High Quality Folding Multicoloured Stripes Kids Room Tidy Toy Storage Box with Lid
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby
Price: 6.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 23 Jun 2013
I was looking for a light portable box for my God-daughter's dressing up box and was so glad to find this. I searched everywhere for something that was big enough, but light enough. Most cardboard suitcases were so small, and toy boxes were all cumbersome. This has worked out perfectly as it can be stored nearly anywhere do to it's lightweight construction and convenient handle. She loves the the bright stripes too.

Novo Cake Carrier/Dome
Novo Cake Carrier/Dome

1.0 out of 5 stars Our cake was ruined!, 23 Jun 2013
We used this 'carrier' to transport a beautiful cake to a friends birthday BBQ. Just minutes from our destination it opened dumping our cake onto the High Street. Upon inspection, the clip gave way. It was stuck open and only able to close again with considerable force. It is no longer viable for cake transportation but hopefully will be able to keep cake from drying out at home.

5 x Foil Survival Blanket reflective thermal first aid 1st
5 x Foil Survival Blanket reflective thermal first aid 1st
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 4.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great baby distraction!, 28 April 2013
I bought these as a toy for my 5 month old baby and she loves them. The price for 5 was so good I could give them as gifts to the other mommies! I would never leave her alone with the product, as it could be a suffocation risk. Also, no chewing on it. Just a great distraction toy. Lovely crinkly noises. These are used at children's centres as well, and no health concerns have been expressed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2013 10:22 PM BST

Swan Popcorn Maker | Hot Air Popcorn Maker, Fat Free Popcorn Maker | Popcorn Machine, Party Popcorn Maker, Popcorn Popper from Swan
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 20.01

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is dangerous!, 12 Jan 2013
I thought this would be a great way to enjoy a fairly healthy snack but it is dangerous and some of the instructions don't make sense. The hot kernels fire across the room when in use! The popcorn taste stale but good luck using the butter tray as instructed; it doesn't fit the unit properly. So, about a quarter of the kernels are shot at you, another quarter are unpopped; a further quarter are popped but still fired in all directions accept the bowl. The final quarter just don't taste good, which isn't the machine's fault. All in all a dangerous waste of money.

Underground London: Travels Beneath the City Streets
Underground London: Travels Beneath the City Streets
by Stephen Smith
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 4 April 2009
The book is fascinating but it is not an easy read. Lots of interesting tidbits, but I found myself having to re-read several bits as I stopped really paying attention. Best if you are in a mood to really think, not light enough if you are not willing to concentrate.

Juno
Juno
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pick me up, 4 April 2009
This review is from: Juno (Audio CD)
This CD is great to get me through long days doing unenjoyable work. The music's themes and feel give me a sense that I'm not alone in wanting more. Perfect for the end of a long shift to get me in a better mindset before getting home.