Profile for jack > Reviews

jack

Shots Toys 10 Speed Black Power Bullet Vibrator
Shots Toys 10 Speed Black Power Bullet Vibrator

1.0 out of 5 stars quiet but meh, 18 Nov. 2015
My gf liked it for a while but often we didn't bother with it. Battery is a pain because they are expensive and don't Last long.
We bought another that uses AA batteries and is more powerful. Super fun times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars best shoes i own, 18 Nov. 2015
Provide a solid base and when combined with my grippy pedals feels like clip ons.
Even wear as every day shoe for great comfort unless its raining ( which is alot here) it takes just hours to dry on a radiator 😆
No breaks or worn bits after heavy use, very well crafted.

DC Net, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black, 9 UK, 43 EU
DC Net, Men's Skateboarding Shoes, Black, 9 UK, 43 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars mostly good., 18 Nov. 2015
Everything is great except the lining on one innersole was loose/unglued so it moves and scrunches up under my foot. Dab of glue fixed this. Would expect most people to exchange but I love them for work and couldn't wait.

ARCTIC F12 PWM PST - Standard Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Feature
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as quiet as I like, 19 Nov. 2013
Its not the fan making the noise but the airflow they cyclone through my machine :D
I got 3 of these to cool and quieten and they worked good price for they job they do.

AMD FX8320 Black Edition 8 Core (3.5/4.0GHz, 8MB Level 3 Cache, 8MB Level 2 Cache, Socket AM3+, 125W, Retail Boxed)
Offered by Appods

4.0 out of 5 stars Good performance but gets real hot, 19 Nov. 2013
The stock cooler is really loud without even putting much stress on the chip.
Getting a better heat sink and fan. Pretty good performance overall with my headphones in ^^

Sapphire 11199-19-20G AMD Radeon HD 7870 Dual-X OC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (HDMI, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port, PCI Express 3.0, 256-Bit, AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Nov. 2013
Not a problem with it, quiet and cool on my games even after 4 hours of playing :D
kudos (Y)