Profile for M. Saito > Reviews

Content by M. Saito

M. Saito

Page: 1 | 2
Unlocked MYSAGA C1 4.0 Inch 3G Smartphone Android 4.2 MTK6572W Dual Core Mobile Phone Dual SIM Card Dual Standby 4G ROM 5.0MP Camera GPS E-compass Cellphone WIFI Bluetooth WAP for Orange, O2, Vodafone, 3 network,T-Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Virgin Mobile Network(Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars No access to manufacture's website, 5 Jun. 2014
I returned this item as I found out this doesn't support Javascript. In order to find this information, I was told to contact the manufacture by Amazon and I did. However, the manufacturer's URL stated in the explanation booklet didn't exist - . it turned to be a sex toy company! I couldn't find MYSAGA official website at all! As I found this quite dodgy, I decided to return straight away. I think I'd better avoid Chinese phone manufacturers.

DELL ULTRA SMALL PENTIUM DUAL CORE 4GB 500GB WIFI WIN7 DVDRW (P4-1)
DELL ULTRA SMALL PENTIUM DUAL CORE 4GB 500GB WIFI WIN7 DVDRW (P4-1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Defect DVD player, 5 Jun. 2014
Delivery was fast and OK but DVD didn't work from the beginning. I contacted seller and they dispatched a replacement promptly. When I removed the defect DVD player, I noticed numerous scratches on the surface. This made me think the device has been repeatedly recycled. No wonder it didn't work from the beginning. Seller's warranty is 3 months. I think this was lucky to find the defect within warranty period. Other than that, PC is working OK so far. Hope other parts / device last long.....

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant to use., 21 Feb. 2014
It is very smooth but not sticky at all. It moistures well for my skin without being oily. Smell is also gentle and nice. It is very generous quantity so I take small portion and put in another container with a very clean spoon. In this way, It minimises contamination in the tab. I never use my hands to take the cream out. Only one thing I feel a bit shame is the generous quantity may increase the chance of contamination/deterioration of the cream. I like individual small packs that I can use up each in a short period of time.

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Gift Box -CN9034B
Offered by nicepeach

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very good for girl to girl gift., 21 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my friend's Birthday gift. She loved it. it didn't come in box but in a little sachet so it looked good. It is a nice little gift for girls.

Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , M = 4 to 6
Ice Grippers Non Slip Ice & Snow Grips , M = 4 to 6
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for walking but running, 27 Dec. 2013
It prevent from slipping but it is not suitable for running. The front center eventually moves toward inner sides so have to stop and correct the position time to time. It is OK for this price.

THROWDOWN Pro Sports Core Compression Tight Lady Pants
THROWDOWN Pro Sports Core Compression Tight Lady Pants

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm but tight in calves., 27 Dec. 2013
It is warm and does protect from the cold air. But the part of calves are quite tight. The length of the pants is also slightly short. Wish it were 2 inches longer. Without long socks, it expose my ankles and gets cold....

Under Armour   CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - Black,  S
Under Armour CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - Black, S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for winter sports., 27 Dec. 2013
I wear this for running when the weather is freezing. It is very warm but wick off the sweat quickly. The length is long enough to cover the halfway of the hip so it doesn't come up to your waist and expose your tummy when running. Love it.

Tiger 4/4 Size Classical Guitar Bag
Tiger 4/4 Size Classical Guitar Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and value for money., 27 Dec. 2013
It has a zip pocket you can put a lots of bits and bobs. It is not padded so you have to be careful not to be damaged when carry or place it. but as long as you are careful,it's perfectly fine. Value for money.

Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded
Rockburn Acoustic Full Size Guitar Bag - Padded

4.0 out of 5 stars Well padded and protects my guitar., 27 Dec. 2013
It perfectly fit to my guitar and its padding protects well. I like the zip pocket I can put music notes and other bits and bobs. Value for money.

SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 3-6, 35-39 SMALL - BLACK
SUPER TRAVELLER Compression Travel Flight Socks Size 3-6, 35-39 SMALL - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this socks., 27 Dec. 2013
I wear these socks when I run. It is warm and support well. This is my second order. The older one has got a hole in each sock as they have been worn more than a year for running. I sew them and still wearing it.

Page: 1 | 2