Profile for Donna Coulson > Reviews

Content by Donna Coulson

Donna Coulson "ladyoracle"

SOLID BASS SL-800 FOLDABLE HEADPHONES COMPATIBLE WITH SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, PCs, iPhone, iPad, iPod DJ Style (PINK)
Offered by PREFECT DEALZ

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 Oct 2014
They only worked for 2 weeks and I've had to send them back - very disappointed

Liberta Riviera Taggia Indoor Rabbit and Guinea Pig Cage, Medium
Liberta Riviera Taggia Indoor Rabbit and Guinea Pig Cage, Medium
Offered by Worldstores

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really big enough for 2 guinea pigs, 17 July 2014
Lovely little cage for the price - totally fit for purpose. However, the reason for 4 stars is that the picture and description are a bit misleading as it is not really big enough for 2 guinea pigs. I have 2 males and one of them is quite big and I feel they are cramped in the cage - I will be looking to get them a bigger cage soon. In the meantime this one is fine - easy to assemble, easy to clean etc

Male Dog Belly Band Wrap - Toy Dog Size EXTRA SMALL - Incontinency / House Training /Marking
Offered by Glenndarcy Dog Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea to stop male dogs marking, 17 July 2014
This is such a simple idea you can't believe it hasn't been thought of before. I was at my wits end with my male chihuahua who was continually marking all round the house. He's not incontinent, but these belly bands are brilliant and have completely stopped him weeing on everything! Also the velcro is really strong and try as he might, he has not been able to get it off. This extra small one is a perfect fit for a small chihuahua - he's not a toy/teacup size but he is a bit smaller than your average chihuahua.

Doctor Who 3 3/4-inch Spin and Fly Tardis
Doctor Who 3 3/4-inch Spin and Fly Tardis
Offered by Jarrolds Department Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for the Dr Who Figures, 16 April 2014
OK as many have said, doesn't spin or fly as it says in the description - didn't really expect it to fly, but it only spins if you push it with your finger so a bit misleading. Bought this for my 8yr old son who is Dr Who crazy at the moment. He's just started collecting the figures and I thought this would be the perfect accessory, but no it isn't as it is not big enough for the figures to fit in!! Yes it does say suitable for 3.5" figures on the box, but that is not the standard size for the figures and therefore I think the description is misleading! My son is quite happy with it, but for £10 I did expect it to accommodate the standard sized figures and it doesn't, therefore disappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 7:21 PM BST

The Lost Guide to Life and Love
The Lost Guide to Life and Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic characters, 26 Aug 2013
I read this after reading her first book "The Accidental Time Traveller" I loved that so much I just had to find something else by the author. I was not disappointed with this one. All the characters were believable and I was totally immersed in their story - I missed them when I'd finished the book! Would highly recommend this book and this author.

The Accidental Time Traveller
The Accidental Time Traveller

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must read, 26 Aug 2013
I absolutely loved this book. I probably could've read it all in one go if I hadn't had other commitments. I loved the style of writing and went straight back on Amazon to see if the author had written anything else. She had and I bought and read that too. Can't wait for her to write something else.