Profile for Andrew Orr > Reviews

Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 120 Veggie Caps
Pure Essence, Candex, Yeast Management System, 120 Veggie Caps
Offered by TOP-SECRET-NUTRITION

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money for candida, 1 May 2014
brought this to treat my candida. didn't have the slightest impact. I won't buy again.

Have found coconut oil, oil of oregarno, apple cider vinegar, and pau d'arco tea much much more effective.

Thorne Research, Formula SF722, 250 Gelcaps
Thorne Research, Formula SF722, 250 Gelcaps
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money for candida, 1 May 2014
did not have the slightest impact on my candida. instead I would recommend oil of oregarno, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, and pau'darco tea.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2016 1:21 PM GMT

Solgar, Maximised Caprylic Acid Tablets, 100
Solgar, Maximised Caprylic Acid Tablets, 100

3.0 out of 5 stars better taking virgin coconut oil for candida, 1 May 2014
I have candida. Coconut oil has helped enormously, which contains large amounts of caprylic acid. This by comparison didn't seem that effective.

SimplySupplements Vegetarian Glucosamine 750mg |Source from MAIZE|360 Capsules in total
Offered by SimplySupplements

2.0 out of 5 stars no impact on candida, 1 May 2014
I brought this to treat my candida. I'm afraid it had no impact. I recommend Oil of Oregarno, Coconut Oil, and apple cider vinegar

OREGANOL P73 (Super Strength) (1oz) 30ml
OREGANOL P73 (Super Strength) (1oz) 30ml
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars unbeatable for candida, 1 May 2014
This has really worked on my candida. I take 5 drops twice a day. Also have applied it topically and it eradicated my athletes foot and toe nail function within a few days. Other candida fighters I recommend are coconut oil and apple cider vinegar.

Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realise Your Potential for Lasting Fulfilment
by Martin E. P. Seligman

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is life changing, 9 Feb. 2014
This book has completely altered the way I see myself. Its written in such a clear, intelligent, unsentimental fashion. For the first time I feel that I understand my strengths and why I struggle e.g. in my job. I couldn't recommend it highly enough.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product., 9 Feb. 2014
Fantastic. This seems to really clear my digestion. I have candida and maybe parasites. Definately helped. Would recommend to anyone.

Warrior Cats Series 4: Omen of the Stars 6 Books Box Set Collection By Erin (The Fourth Apprentice, Fading Echoes, Night Whispers, Sign of the Moon, ... The Last Hope) (Warriors: Omen of the Stars)
by Erin Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves these, 18 Oct. 2013
as i said, my 13 year old daughter loves these books. she's been reading them since she was 10 or so.

Kryptonite New York Standard Lock with FlexFrame Bracket - Black/Yellow
Kryptonite New York Standard Lock with FlexFrame Bracket - Black/Yellow

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor product, 18 Oct. 2013
I left my old bike lock on a train so succumbed to all the publicity/hype and went for a Kryptonite lock.

My main critisim is that it is often difficult to get the key properly in the lock and for the key to turn, so your left fumbling around in the cold/dark. Also, with my old lock you simply pushed it together to lock while here you have to turn the key again - cue more fubmbling. Also the black cover which goes over the key hole fell off after a month or so.

All in all a pretty cheaply put together product which left me distinctly unimpressed.