Profile for DeathlyHallows > Reviews

Content by DeathlyHallows

DeathlyHallows

niceEshop(TM) Harry Potter Golden Snitch Enchanted Steampunk Double Sided Wings Balls Pocket Watch Necklace-Bronze
Offered by CZ-Sky.
Price: 6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Oct 2013
Fantastic product, great quality, very low price. It looks a lot more expensive that what it is. Quick delivery. A must buy!

The Final Night of Sin at Wembley Arena
The Final Night of Sin at Wembley Arena
Price: 11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 May 2013
Wow I absolutely love this. Recommend for every fan of you me at six. Fantastic footage. Only down side is that the CD doesn't have all the songs live on like on the DVD

Ecological Census Techniques: A Handbook
Ecological Census Techniques: A Handbook
by William J. Sutherland
Price: 42.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 20 May 2013
Studying wildlife conversation at uni and this book is useful for many of the modules. Great help with assignments. A must buy :)

Dr. Martens Mens 1460 White 11822100 5 UK
Dr. Martens Mens 1460 White 11822100 5 UK
Price: 76.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 20 May 2013
Really comfy and lovely colour. If you're thinking of buying a pair then do it you won't regret it :)

One Tree Hill - Season 9 (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
One Tree Hill - Season 9 (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Bethany Joy Galeotti
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible way to end the show :), 11 Nov 2012
I have been a massive fan of one tree hill for years now and was really upset when they said this was going to be the final season, however this season definitely did not disappoint! A truly incredible way to send off the show. One tree hill is definitely one of my favourite shows and I've lent my DVD's to friends and they're falling in love with it just the way I did all those years ago. The only thing I would say about this purchase is that disk 4 was actually the vampire diaries season 1 disk 1 which to me is useless as I already have all TVD seasons on DVD, however it good for people who haven't seen it and to get them to start watching a new show since OTH has finished. I would have preferred a bonus disk.

Don't Panic
Don't Panic
Price: 15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for all hustlers, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Don't Panic (Audio CD)
I couldn't wait for this CD to arrive, and when it did I was so pleased with it. The songs are incredible on it, I can't wait to hear them live in February. I pre-ordered this at 12.99 but when it was released it was cheaper so I ended up saving around 5 on it plus it was signed as stated which is a massive bonus :) A must buy for all fans, and if your not a fan you will be after hearing this album!