Profile for SH > Reviews

SH

Clarks Womens Mountain Snow Black Leather 6 UK
Clarks Womens Mountain Snow Black Leather 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy boots, 10 Jun. 2014
great little boots extremely comfy, arrived on time and fitted beautifully just the ticket for cold wintery mornings but comfy to wear around the office

Dancing in the Moonlight
Dancing in the Moonlight

4.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 10 Jun. 2014
Lovely story combining hardship love and struggle a young girl overcomes all the odds to triumph over evil, great value read

Simply Style White Thermal Backed Readymade Curtain Pair 66x54in(167x137cm)
Simply Style White Thermal Backed Readymade Curtain Pair 66x54in(167x137cm)
Offered by 4 Your Home

1.0 out of 5 stars buyer beware, 10 Jun. 2014
bought these curtains to replace some curtains that were 12 years old, they looked white in the packet but when hung in the light they looked old and dirty, much worse than the ones they were meant to replace. Hence I did not hang them up I thought they looked so dirty and old that I put my old curtains back up as they looked better after 12 years wear than these did new. Pay the extra and get some quality curtains these are really terrible and will certainly not enhance your home.

Hamlyn New All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookbooks)
Hamlyn New All Colour Cookbook (Hamlyn All Colour Cookbooks)
by Unnamed

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cook book ever, 8 Feb. 2012
This is the second copy of this book I have had, as my original copy was glued together with various foodstuffs from several baking sessions with my children over the years. It has been the inspiration for many a lovely meal, I have had success with every recipe I have ever attempted, and before I bought this book, as a first cookbook when I left home, I had not really had much experience of cooking. The recipes are easy to follow, and cover the basics such as a Sunday roast and Victoria sponge to Bread and fancy cakes. I have just ordered 3 copies as my kids have been begging me to part with my old copy so that they can have it when they leave home, but I don't think I could live without it. We now have a clean copy each thanks to amazon.