Profile for Mr. Alan C. Jennings > Reviews

Content by Mr. Alan C. Je...

Mr. Alan C. Jennings

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
1 Pair of Giant Assorted Colour Plastic Sunglasses Fancy Dress
1 Pair of Giant Assorted Colour Plastic Sunglasses Fancy Dress
Offered by Love Bargainz

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good in a photo booth, 31 Aug. 2015
Good product, used it for a photo booth I did at a wedding. Should have read the details of the product as thought I was getting 4 sets but only one arrived. Only needed one in the end so no issue and teaches me to read.

Maxsima - LP-E5, 1600mAh Battery for Canon
Maxsima - LP-E5, 1600mAh Battery for Canon
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Works in a 450D, 31 Aug. 2015
This works in my 450D and has helped me on long shoots

Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Air-Cooled Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, just awesome, 31 Aug. 2015
Oh my god, just buy it!!! I love this and it has sorted my patio. My Mum has borrowed it as have friends. It is great and really makes a difference. I am so happy with this product.

Desert Scarf Black and White Lovarzi - Shemagh Mens and Womens Scarves - Scarfs for Men and Women
Offered by LOVARZI

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a scarf, 31 Aug. 2015
This allows me to dress up as a star wars character for secret cinema. I had a great day and will maybe use the scarf again. You can tell it is cheap but from what others said they all are.

Mitre High Speed Inflator Ball Pump
Mitre High Speed Inflator Ball Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Pumps up my balls, 31 Aug. 2015
Good pump, it has a funny attachment end like others mention so you cant change all the end for bike bits.

Bosch PMD 7 Digital Detector
Bosch PMD 7 Digital Detector

4.0 out of 5 stars It is good, and I have not been shocked, 31 Aug. 2015
This could be a 5 star review but I do not know how the other products compare. In short this works and does what you need it to. But like all the others I have heard of you get this weird moments when it finds something but you put your hand on the wall and suddenly no issue. I like this tool as I use it as a safety net, but I would not 100% base my drilling on this. Always look to see if a nearby light switch of socket exists before you drill too.

Gilbert Men's Zenon Rugby Training Ball - Red/Black, Size 5
Gilbert Men's Zenon Rugby Training Ball - Red/Black, Size 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball for rugby stuff, 31 Aug. 2015
Good ball, pumped it up and threw it around. It does everything you would expect from a rugby ball.

Shower Head Shower Rail Slider 19mm
Shower Head Shower Rail Slider 19mm
Offered by The Home Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits on the pole and now I can be sprayed in the face, 31 Aug. 2015
I used this to replace an old one which the Mrs got aggressive with and it works a charm. Make sure to measure your pole before buying as size does matter.

Headbourne Hr4094H 4-Heavy Duty Nickel Hooks on White Wooden Board Coat Rack
Headbourne Hr4094H 4-Heavy Duty Nickel Hooks on White Wooden Board Coat Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooks and Hooks, 31 Aug. 2015
This was my first little DIY project in our new home. I was over the moon to find it came with the fittings as was very worried about doing everything wrong. It is up, looks great and can hold stuff on the hooks (jackets, bags, keys, small people).

Smallwise Trading Non Contact AC Voltage Detector 90V~1000V Tester Pen Probe and 1pc battery tester
Offered by tinxs

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps you not get shocked, 31 Aug. 2015
Does what it needs to, cant find a fault with it and is a very useful tool to have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6