Profile for sooz2710 > Reviews

Content by sooz2710

sooz2710 (West Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fishdom
Fishdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, cute and fun, 10 April 2016
This review is from: Fishdom (App)
I love Fishdom, it's the perfect waste of time 😀

Lidl
Lidl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 2 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Lidl (App)
Easy to use and very useful

Skyfall
Skyfall
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of action, humour and good all-round entertainment, 23 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Skyfall (Amazon Video)
Historically I've never been a fan of the Bond movies, way too sexist for me, but I thoroughly enjoyed Skyfall. Plenty of action yet directed with a light touch and some inspired casting. I'm actually looking forward to Spectre now and I never thought I'd say that :)

WordBrain
WordBrain

4.0 out of 5 stars early days but so.far so.good, 18 Oct. 2015
This review is from: WordBrain (App)
I am.really enjoying it so far though not achieved level 4 yet so.can't comment on whether it's faulty or not. Good fun :)

Sony CMTS20B All-in-One Audio System with DAB
Sony CMTS20B All-in-One Audio System with DAB
Offered by Picsio

1.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I was unlucky, but then again ......., 15 Oct. 2015
Maybe I was unlucky but then again...
The first one was faulty in that it wouldn't power up so I sent it back and the replacement arrived the next day. Hats off to the Amazon returns service, it was quick, easy and efficient.
At least the replacement powered up but the sound was dire and the DAB aerial so inefficient that it didn't pick up any stations no matter where I placed it in the house.
Save yourself some time and buy a different system!

3D Printer Pen 65g Entry Level 3D Stereoscopic Print with Free ABS supplies (Grey)
Offered by GooDee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and great fun, 27 Sept. 2015
It works! We're having great fun making multi colour doodles and it's helping mum with her physio after a stroke in a very enjoyable way

Entryways 43 x 71 cm Coir with PVC Backing Field of Tulips Non Slip Doormat
Entryways 43 x 71 cm Coir with PVC Backing Field of Tulips Non Slip Doormat

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Sept. 2015
Beautiful but was a bit disappointed with the non-slip element. Hasn't stopped me using it though :)

BOHLE "Ringstar" Glass Running Pliers TG H120
BOHLE "Ringstar" Glass Running Pliers TG H120
Offered by Choice DIY

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, it's great!, 12 Aug. 2015
I first saw the metal version of this being used to great effect on a fusing masterclass but at £50+ it was too much for me. So when I saw this I bought it as an affordable alternative while thinking that it probably wouldn't be as good. I was wrong! It's amazing and makes cutting curvy and complicated shapes much easier.
It's now my favourite and most indispensable hand tool.

BAKTH 3200mAh ( Ultra-Compact Portable Battery Charger) Lipstick-Sized Mini External Battery Pack Backup Power Bank Portable iPhone Charger for iPhone iPad iPod Samsung Galaxy and more Android Smartphone Tablet Devices (Silver)
Offered by BAKTH LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 26 July 2015
What a great, useful little thing it is. It took a charge really quickly and was a doddle to use in the restaurant when I needed to charge my S3. Looks good too :)

Sudoku
Sudoku

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 July 2015
This review is from: Sudoku (App)
Keeps your interest by being very easy to use and switch levels, depending on how clever you're feeling

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7