Profile for Dreamweaver > Reviews

Kipling Women's Iaka Purse K10978A76 Tropic Pink BG
Kipling Women's Iaka Purse K10978A76 Tropic Pink BG
Offered by Surfdome

5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY PURCHASES, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Iaka Purse (Shoes)
Set of Lovely little purses and I have a use for each one. Nice bright colours and Kipling quality. Purchased these at a lightening deals price.

Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-in Conditioner 250ml
Tigi Bed Head Colour Goddess Leave-in Conditioner 250ml
Offered by Hair Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE CONDITIONING, 14 Sep 2014
Having already purchased the shampoo and condition of this range I decided to get this leave in conditioner for the no wash hair days. It smells gorgeous and have had compliments on the smell of toffee as much as my hair...

The Boys Are Back In Town Skulls Black Mens T-shirt Small
The Boys Are Back In Town Skulls Black Mens T-shirt Small
Offered by RAREWAVES-EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars T SHIRT TEMPTATION, 14 Sep 2014
I ordered a small in this as it is offered as a mans T shirt. I fell in love with the design and price. I am a 10/12 and this is a little large. I am keeping it for when I want to wear loose clothing for my yoga.

Kipling Women's Hip Hiphurray Shoulder Bag K1127205N Latte Pink
Kipling Women's Hip Hiphurray Shoulder Bag K1127205N Latte Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars SNAZZY SHOULDER BAG, 14 Sep 2014
I am Kipling number one fan. I have a bag in quite a lot of their colours. This is a new design for me just as great as all my others in the Kipling family.

Konov Jewellery Womens Heart Charms Braided Leather Bracelet, Bangle, Colour Silver Orange (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars CHARMING CHARMS, 14 Sep 2014
Konov jewellery is fast filling up my jewellery box!! just love all of their designs and this one is just as good. Great price for the quality and workmanship too

Bravado Womens Rolling Stones - Exile Shine A Light - T-Shirt Medium Red 31275005BP Medium
Offered by RAREWAVES-EXPRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars SHINING STONES, 14 Sep 2014
A great fan of the Rolling Stones and in red was a no brainer for me just had to get this T shirt. A very good price too

Henley Womens Savannah Top-Handle Bag HBAG028.5 Pink
Henley Womens Savannah Top-Handle Bag HBAG028.5 Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars HENLEY HEAVEN, 14 Sep 2014
Adore this lovely bag from Henley. The price was just amazing. I have already ordered another

katia Women's Leather Handbags Satchel Tote Bag Yellow 644
katia Women's Leather Handbags Satchel Tote Bag Yellow 644
Offered by verygood4U

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMELESS TOTE, 14 Sep 2014
My third handbag from Katia. Each one is of superb quality, classy and eye-catching. Lots of room inside and will last forever

Hairstyler 25mm Professional Clipless Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Wand Shimmering Pearl White

5.0 out of 5 stars CERAMIC CURLING, 14 Sep 2014
This is a great hairstyle. I like the way it takes away the frizzy ends even when dry. It heats up really quickly and my hair is sorted out in record time.

Living Meaningfully, Dying Joyfully: The Profound Practice of Transference of Consciousness
by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso

5.0 out of 5 stars PRACTICE PROFOUND, 14 Sep 2014
Geshe Kelsang Gyatso is my favourite author of this type of book. He shares so much of his insights and makes so much sense. Its one of those books I read a chapter absorb and then go to the next chapter. Blessings Geshe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20