Profile for Dreamweaver > Reviews

Content by Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Buddhist Prayer Deck: A Beautiful Collection of Life-affirming Buddhist Prayers to Inspire and Enlighten. (Card Pack)
by VARIOUS

5.0 out of 5 stars MEANINGFUL MESSAGES, 14 Feb 2013
These cards are so beautiful presented and manufactured. Each one with a different yet meaningful message. Included is a lovely stand for you to display your card

HÖGL 4-105320-26000 Womens Open-Toe Heels 4-105320-26000 Cognac  5 UK, 38 EU
HÖGL 4-105320-26000 Womens Open-Toe Heels 4-105320-26000 Cognac 5 UK, 38 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars HOGL HEELS, 14 Feb 2013
Unfortunately I had to return this item. The quality of the shoes were outstanding but just not for me. If you are thinking of purchasing this item I found the sizing to be a little on the large side. I am a size 5.

Code Red Plaited Black Leather and Steel Bracelet of Length 22.5cm
Code Red Plaited Black Leather and Steel Bracelet of Length 22.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK MAGIC, 14 Feb 2013
I love this bracelet. It was bought as a present. Very well made and at a superb price too. Delivery was superfast. The sizing is great for some of us with larger wrists.

Tibetan Prayer Flags 10 per String (10x10 cm)
Tibetan Prayer Flags 10 per String (10x10 cm)
Offered by Tibetan express

5.0 out of 5 stars FLYING THE FLAGS, 14 Feb 2013
These lovely tibetan prayer flags are lovely and so colourful Each flag has a special meaning, The seller was prompt in delivery.

They will be a wonderful asset to any outdoor space

Filofax Finsbury Personal Organiser Leather Rambling Grain Mini Raspberry Ref 025398

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING ORGANISER, 14 Feb 2013
I bought this product to replace my old filofax. This is much neater, weighs less yet holds all the important information in one place. The beautiful leather finish is superb and I love the colour too.

Despatch was very efficient

ghd IV Styler with Roll Mat
ghd IV Styler with Roll Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB STRAIGHTENERS, 14 Feb 2013
GHD in my opinion supply the best hair styling tools. Tools that do the job and make your hair salon perfect. The heat resistant mat is a great idea

Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha

5.0 out of 5 stars Buddha basics, 24 Nov 2012
This is a great short book. Written in simple terms how to sir quietly whilst understanding the bhuddist truths. It was a joy to read especially for those people like me have so little time to practicable being quiet and mindful.

Navitech Genuine Brown Bycast Leather Flip Open 7 Inch Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the New Kindle Fire 7 Inch Amazon Tablet. PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT FIT THE KINDLE FIRE HD
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE FIRE COVERED, 21 Nov 2012
Great replacement cover for my Kindle Fire. I earlier ordered what I thought was the correct cover for my kindle but it was too small. This one is perfect. Good quality and the seller was five star rated for their care and attention.

Slendertone Women's Face Female  - White/Silver
Slendertone Women's Face Female - White/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars SLENDERTONE SOLUTION, 14 Oct 2012
I have so many Slendertone products and I rate them all very highly. Being a lady of mature years I bought this Slendertone Face product. It was quite an expensive outlay, although it does come with a good supply of replacement pads. I find the product very easy to use. My face already looks fresher even though I am only a couple of weeks in.

I intend to use it for 5 days as recommended during a 30 day period and I feel sure the improvement will be noticeable. Skin more toned and younger looking.

You have to be committed with all the Slendertone range, nothing is an instant fix.

Persevere its so worth it.

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD(Version 2.0, 18Gbps, ARC)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars HD HEAVEN, 14 Oct 2012
After purchasing a new HD television, I was looking for a product which could improve the sound quality. This cable was the most cost effective and I am really pleased with the sound quality given through my Sky HD box.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15