Profile for Dreamweaver > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

5.0 out of 5 stars INFORMATIVE APP, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (App)
Being an IBS sufferer I downloaded this app. Its really useful for IBS sufferers and helped me to understand more about this condition

Spiritual Healing
Spiritual Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL HEALING APP, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Spiritual Healing (App)
If you have not downloaded this free App then I really recommend any of you interested in Spiritual Healing!! I really enjoy using this

LOVE LIFE Pure Freeze Dried Acai Berry | 100% Natural With No Additives | 750mg x 90 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BERRIES, 10 Jun 2013
I am a big fan of Acai Berries. This particular variety caught my eye as it was 100% Natural!! When my pack arrived I was very pleased with the shape. Very slim indeed and perfect for travelling. I will certainly be choosing this product again when I re-order.

Source Food Organic Miso Spirulin Soup 63 g (Pack of 4)
Source Food Organic Miso Spirulin Soup 63 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars SOUP FOR THE SOUL, 15 May 2013
I heard a lot about Miso Soup and how its packed with all the goodness your body needs. It tastes delicious and very simple to prepare too

Oh My Lady* Beautiful Life (Pink) Vintage Floral Passport Case/Cover/Holder - Available In 7 Patterns

5.0 out of 5 stars PRETTY PASSPORT PROTECTION, 15 May 2013
I was very pleased when I saw this case. Its very pretty and unusual. The cover is so soft and I found the little closure tab very useful too.

ForeFront Cases® NEW KINDLE FIRE HD 8.9" Leather Case Cover / Stand For New Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" WiFi 16GB + 32 GB with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function - PURPLE (Case will only fit Kindle Fire HD 8.9")

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE ENCASED, 11 April 2013
This case is very good quality for the price. My new Kindle 8.9 Fire fits superbly. I particularly like the different orientations this case provides. Superfast delivery from this seller

FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
FAST Shampoo 360 ml and Conditioner 360 ml (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy)
Offered by Body4Real

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST AND FABULOUS, 1 April 2013
I read so much about this product and my local chemist sold out every time I went to purchase. Its a two step process and simple. After only two uses I can see my hair is much better, shiny and healthy although its early days I am confident these products will continue to work their magic.

Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Sanatogen A-Z Complete 23 essential Vitamins and Minerals 90 Tablets
Offered by Thehealthcounter

5.0 out of 5 stars MULTIVITAMINS AND MINERALS, 1 April 2013
I take Multivitamins on a daily basis. Sanatogen give all the major vitamins and minerals in an easy to swallow tablet. Just one a day. Lovely packaging and a great price too

Apple USB SuperDrive
Apple USB SuperDrive
Offered by RB Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars DELUXE DRIVE, 1 April 2013
What a brilliant idea from Apple. A perfect companion for my Macbook Pro 13" laptop. Plug and play with my DVD running in seconds. Quality outstanding and very light too.

Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Dual Pack - 56 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Plus Dual Pack - 56 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, 1 April 2013
I have been a long term user of Perfectil hair skin and nail vitamin supplement. This packet gives you all that with extra skin booster. Competitive pricing and one of my daily vitamin supplements

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18