ARRAY(0xa3440930)

NINTENDO DS AND GAME BOY ADVANCE MAINS CHARGER
Offered by Esung Store
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 6 Jan 2010
I'm very pleased with the charger because of how quickly it was delivered, days before the expected delivery date, and it is working well. The only problem i'm having is that it is slightly harder the plug into my nintendo ds than my old charger, almost as if its too big for the slot, although that may just be the console itself getting damaged over the years. But no worries because it's not much trouble and its functioning just fine. So other than that, i'm very happy with my purchase and if i ever need something similar in the future, i'll know who to order from.

Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2)
Buzz! Junior: Jungle Party - Solus (PS2)
Offered by media-4-u
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Fun, Hilarious!, 6 Sep 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've decided to write a review for this game using my mums account because this game is just so good. My mums boyfriend bought this game just earlier today and brought it home for the family (my mum,himself,myself,my brother and my boyfriend)to play. Being 15, along with my boyfriend, i assumed it would be a boring childish game based on its appearance. But trust me, this game works for all ages, if your family is fun, and enjoys some competition and laughs, this is the perfect family game that you will want to play all night! the games are very fun and silly, and easy enough without being boring. The price is brilliant, the game is fun, and the competion between family members is hilarious!

You MUST buy this game for your family no matter what age. You'll be crying with laughter in no time!!

SanDisk Memory Stick Micro 2048MB Mobile
SanDisk Memory Stick Micro 2048MB Mobile
Offered by KING OF FLASH
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar 2009
I was very pleased when I ordered a memory card with so much memory for this price! But even more pleased that I ordered it on Saturday night 14th of March and it had already arrived on the morning of Tuesday the 17th!
Also the memory card is functioning perfectly in my Sony Ericsson K800i, as it says the memory card holds 2048MB, so far i've put 145 songs, 2 pictures and 6 photos on my phone and there's still 1207MB left!

I DEFINITELY recommend this product and this seller for your orders!
There's no problems what so ever!

SAGEM MYX-5 USB DATA CABLE
SAGEM MYX-5 USB DATA CABLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Question..., 1 Jan 2009
This review is from: SAGEM MYX-5 USB DATA CABLE
I recently purchased the mobile phone Sagem my511X...I'm wondering if someone could let me know if this cable would be compatible with this mobile?
For anyone who owns the same mobile as me and has a USB cable please let me know what kind you have.
Thanks.

Sprung: The Dating Game (Nintendo DS)
Sprung: The Dating Game (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE
Price: 9.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, yet fun, 1 May 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's a very fun dating game. It isn't a graphic type of game, more like cartoon. You can play through loads of levels as either Becky or Brett. The point of the game is to find the right thing to say to people that you meet whilst on holiday. You can earn loads of pictures and items, and have fun in all different levels. It can be very hard though, i had to use a walkthrough on the internet to help me.

Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop 2 (Nintendo DS)
Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE
Price: 13.54

4.0 out of 5 stars So addictive!, 29 April 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This is my mothers user but never mind I need it as I don't have a credit card! ha! Anyway I find this game unbelievably addictive! it's so much fun playing as one of the three characters to choose from. It is quite a lot the same as the first version but it still has some different qualities. You can set up 12 different kinds of shops with your tamagotchi, doing all different things each time, whilst dressing up your tamagotchi, setting up their room and feeding them 'interesting' snacks.
A very good game.

HannsG HW191D 19" Widescreen LCD TFT Monitor, Silver/Black, 1440x900, 5ms, DVI, VGA, Speakers, 700:1

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 10 April 2007
Just got this moniter today and all is very good, picture quality etc. is great... But I have a rather annoying stuck pixel to the left of the screen which I am struggling to remove, I have followed tips on massaging but cannot seem to get rid of it. Other than that the moniter is great.