Profile for Paul > Reviews

Content by Paul

Paul (Out and about (usually))

LaserJet Pro 200 Color M276n All-in-One Printer
LaserJet Pro 200 Color M276n All-in-One Printer
Price: 209.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Good printer. Not wireless., 24 Jun 2013
I have now bought the M276nw printer, which is the wireless version of the M276n printer.

Please note the M276n is NOT wireless, contrary to how it is described in several places, inlcuding on Amazon. I ordered the printer, received it, unpacked it and spent some time trying to attach it to my network before I realised that I had been mis-sold a printer that was not wireless. Nor did the non-wireless printer come with the correct cable to attach it physically with the network other than a USB cable which is only intended for use during set-up.

All this said, otherwise the M276n and M276nw are the same printer and the print quality is excellent. For the money either printer produces excellent quality prints at full resolution and there is plenty of scope for printing in more economical modes. This is all easy to change, as is grayscale.

Scanning is also a breeze and produces good quality documents in a range or formats.

Just make sure you ignore the product descriptions on Amazon and get the printer you want - M276n for the standard networked printer (NOT WIRELESS) and M276nw (for the wireless version).

Steppin' Off to Eden
Steppin' Off to Eden
Offered by CDdisc
Price: 6.51

3.0 out of 5 stars This is Herbert, not (Matthew) Herbert, 7 May 2002
This review is from: Steppin' Off to Eden (Audio CD)
I'm not going to write a full review of this, because this isn't what I expected it to be. I recently bought Bodily Functions by Herbert and really liked it. Maybe I'm a herbert for getting confused but judging the other albums bought by people who bought this I think not....This is not the same Herbert (at least I'd be very surprised to find it was). This 'Herbert', then, is more like a Black Sabbath tribute band. I say that with no disrespect to the Sabs as I have at least half a dozen of their albums. But this is a bit safe and late 80s metal and the singer sounds a bit too much Phil Collins and not enough Ozzy. Yes I'm afraid so. Buy Toxicity by System of a Down, or even Faith No More's Angel Dust. Then write to (this) Herbert and tell them rock/metal has moved on.