Profile for flikon > Reviews

Content by flikon

flikon "flikon" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Vintage Antique Bronze Quartz Cobweb Locket Watch Necklace - Boxed & Gift Wrapped
Offered by I.Love.Vintage
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it., 8 Nov 2013
It looks good. In fact it definitely looks more expensive than it was. It arrived timeously as part of a 19th wedding anniversary present. (19th = bronze). It seems a good product.

Gildan Heavyweight Ultra 100% Preshrunk Cotton Pique Polo-M Dark Heather
Gildan Heavyweight Ultra 100% Preshrunk Cotton Pique Polo-M Dark Heather
Offered by COOZO
Price: 10.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Sep 2013
A good product, price and service. I liked the fact that there were many colours to choose from. My only reservation with this particular one is that it is not pure cotton as described.

Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 19.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Sep 2013
A good product at a good price. Simple to use and I think it is accurate, if not very consistant whicwhich gives you an indication of up and down. Pulse rate measured too.

Trollbeads Women's Indigo Blooms 61404
Trollbeads Women's Indigo Blooms 61404
Price: 22.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it., 18 Sep 2013
The Trollbead was a good price, was delivered timeously (As required for birthday presents) and the wife thinks it is gorgeous. They are a mini work of art, in my opinion, and although they have less 'bling' appeal than gold or silver trinkets they seem classier. Very happy.

Justinguitar.Com Beginner'S Songbook J. Sandercoe (Easy Guitar With Notes & Tab)
by Sandercoe Justin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
This is the second book I have purchased from Justin. The first edition was brilliant and ended up being taken by my daughter. This new edition is even better, with the new songs and the ring binding. I will have to make sure she does not get her hands on this one. The best thing about this is having Justins free online video tutorials. It really is like having a guitar teacher at my beck and call. I am truly grateful to him for putting his time into the books and videos. He deserves to do well...

The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it. Random Pictures., 7 April 2013
This was an inexpensive gift for a seven year old. It works very well and she was very happy with it. The torch is pretty bright. I do think that the next version should have some better pictures though. The current ones are, in my opinion,a bit disjointed and are (to use a current phrase..) slightly 'random'. For a seven year old I do not suppose this matters as she played with it for quite some time.( Always a good sign...... )

Top Trumps Dinosaurs Card Game
Top Trumps Dinosaurs Card Game
Offered by Fun Collectables
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 7 April 2013
My seven year old daughter was having science week at school. The main topic during the week was dinosaurs. What better way to get some dino knowledge than by playing games. She was delighted with this gift.

Rocksmith- includes Real Tone Cable (PC DVD)
Rocksmith- includes Real Tone Cable (PC DVD)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like..., 7 April 2013
I think that this is a very good product. I am a basic guitar player and have had my Yamaha Pacifica 112 for about a year now. I have learnt many chords but have been put off by the percieved difficulty of 'picking'. The game is good and I have improved pretty quickly. I noticed some reviews mention tuning problems, I thought so too when I started but noticed that if you turn the guitar volume right up it seems to work perfectly. A good range of catchy, if not always mainstream, tunes too.....

Trollbeads Green Shade Charm Bead - 61319
Trollbeads Green Shade Charm Bead - 61319

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite., 7 April 2013
The wife had this on her wish list, so for Valentines day I decided that it was the one to get. It looks better in real life than in the photograph, I think. She is very pleased with it and it instantly became her favourite Trollbead. Anything that earns points like this did must be a winner......

Natural History Museum Infra Red Cockroach
Natural History Museum Infra Red Cockroach

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it...., 7 April 2013
My daughter is 7. (Enough said?) It was a quirky, inexpensive, add-on birthday present. Anything that makes an adult say Eeek (or words to that effect..) is bound to induce fits of laughter from a seven year old. It works better on bare flooring than thick carpet, but that is to be expected. We were very pleased with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4