Profile for Mr. S. Devlin > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Devlin

Mr. S. Devlin "nocturnal" (heaven)

Metallic Spheres
Metallic Spheres
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars Grown to love it..., 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Metallic Spheres (Audio CD)
Initially I never thought much about this and shamefully thought it as rather disappointing...

I'm a Gilmour and Orb fanatic and it has taken time to for me to mature to this masterpiece!

It is September here and it has been a rainy summer, the 'fruits' of this particular season have finally coerced me into the beautiful coexistence of mind and music!

Reflectively speaking it takes years for anything to properly grow on me!

I now consider this a bit of an understated masterpiece of a fusion of godliness that will only grow in stature in time!

I must now order the vinyl and dig out my turntable!

Heaven awaiting!

Prometheus - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital Copy) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Noomi Rapace

1.0 out of 5 stars A terrible film, 15 July 2012
A truly terrible film. I have never been so bored in the cinema.

This is akin to Jaws 4.

The first 5 minutes look promising then plummets into a disentangled array of several disjointed concepts.

Michael Fassbender cast as a android and I hope he doesn't further build his career around lining his pockets with this kind of work. I feel this would be an incredible waste of his talent and guile.

I believe Ridley Scott has become so wrapped up in his own hysteria that he has fallen victim to his past successes. I wonder what he really objectively thinks of his latest work, if he is at all capable of such self reflection any longer!

This will appeal to those who enjoy all Hollywood blockbuster type films.

It looks good but so does a nicely painted wall.