Profile for Mrs. M. J. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mrs. M. J. Smith

Mrs. M. J. Smith "lilbunny" (Reading, Berkshire)

The Best Pub Quiz Book Ever! 4 (Quiz Book)
The Best Pub Quiz Book Ever! 4 (Quiz Book)
by Roy Preston

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment, 29 July 2010
I purchased this book to use on our motorhome club rallies. We have a resident 'quizmaster' and the quizzes are very good fun. Probably not much use if you don't have anyone to share it with!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 July 2010
I purchased this tapestry as something to keep me occupied whilst recovering from a major op. The kit has everything you need and the instructions are foolproof. The colours are really vibrant and the finished product looks great in my motorhome. I enjoyed making it so much that it only took me a few days to complete and I have since sewed another one as a gift for my sister. I can highly recommend the seller too as she treats all purchases as if they were gifts to the buyer and they arrive packed with great care and a note of thanks.

Coleman Quickbed Airbed with 4D Pump and MP3 Plug-In, Full Size
Coleman Quickbed Airbed with 4D Pump and MP3 Plug-In, Full Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 1 Sept. 2009
We purchased this to go inside the inner tent on our motorhome awning. It was very easy to inflate and deflate and took very little time. It stayed firm for the whole weekend even though our four grandchildren had rolled around on it! Our two grandsons reported that it was very comfortable to sleep on. All in all a very good buy with the only downfall being the large batteries which it uses. Not sure how long they will last.

One Night Only
One Night Only
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 April 2006
This review is from: One Night Only (Audio CD)
I purchased this cd in 1999 when I was in Australia and I have played it to death hence the necessity to buy a new one. 'Our Love' featuring brother Andy is my favourite track and, although I cannot stand Celine Dion, the track 'Immortality' is beautiful. Well worth buying if you love their music as it spans about three decades and includes some real classics.