Profile for Rachel S. > Reviews

Content by Rachel S.

Rachel S. "Rachumz" (Malta, Europe)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
'... then he ate my boy entrancers.' (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 6)
'... then he ate my boy entrancers.' (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 6)
by Louise Rennison

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious =D, 11 Oct. 2007
The 6th book in the series. Absolutely loved it. The book's full of irony and it's abolutely hilarious! I got some weird looks from people when I burst out laughing whilst reading it! Highly recommend it to anyone. Puts you in a great mood, too! Thanks Louise Rennison :D

Angus, thongs and full-frontal snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 1)
by Louise Rennison

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & Hilarious!, 27 Aug. 2007
I couldn't stop reading this book!
It's very very funny and made me laugh out loud lots of times!
It is written in the form of Georgia's diary and I could compare her to myself so many times.
She's also got loads of VERY embarassing moments & I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
A definate read for any teenager.

Samsung D600 Black Slide Phone - Sim Free
Samsung D600 Black Slide Phone - Sim Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Aug. 2007
I've had the Samsung D600 for 4 months & it's worked perfectly.
The camera is great & the phone is very strong.
After dropping it countless times it still works well and remains very strong.
It's packed with great features, image editor, calculator, and other stuff.
This is the first Samsung mobile phone I purchased and I'm very happy with it.
The buttons are more responsive than Nokia phones.
Having used Nokia's previously it took a short while to get used to the texting function.
It's a great phone & I'd defiantely recommend it.
It's well worth the price.

An Urgent Message of Wowness
An Urgent Message of Wowness
by Karen McCombie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Aug. 2007
This book is funny, although not as good as the Ally's World & Stella Etc series written by Karen McCombie.
It is not hard to understand and funny.
I'd recommed it =]

All About Rachel: Bras and Broomsticks
All About Rachel: Bras and Broomsticks
by Sarah Mlynowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Hilarious!, 20 Dec. 2006
This has to be one of the BEST books I have ever read. It is hilariously funny and fantastic! The book is all about Rachel who discoveres that both her mum and sister are witches and have special powers but she does not have it in her gene.. She also thinks that now she can use her sister's powers to help her make her life easier, albeit her mum not allowing her to do so. At first everything goes perfectly well but slowly, things start getting into a twist and it seems like more more magic they do, the more problems are cropping up. I'd really recommend this book to anyone as it puts you into a good mood anytime =)

Now That's What I Call Music! 64
Now That's What I Call Music! 64
Offered by NetsavesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably one of the best Now's out yet!!, 9 Sept. 2006
Now 64 is way better than 63. It's got more catchy tunes.. and a great mix, too! Dancey songs, slow songs, everything!! I'd suggest you get it as you won't be disappointed!! I can't stop listening to it.

Some of the best tracks on it are:

Tell Me Why - Supermode(dancey)

Bang Bang You're Dead - Dirty Pretty Things(cool n catchy)

Who Knew - Pink(a classic!!)

Whole Lotta History - Girls Aloud(slow and catchy)

Piece of My Heart - Beverly Knight(lovely)

Buy it or you'll seriosly miss out!

My Life Starring Mum (Hollywood Bliss)
My Life Starring Mum (Hollywood Bliss)
by ChloŽ Rayban

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware - totally addictive!!!, 9 Sept. 2006
After reading a good review about this book on a magazine I decided to get it. It is totally gripping from the moment you open it. The format of the book is like a diary and it deals with the life of Holly whose mum is a superstar called Khandi. Holly finds it very hard to deal with a mum like this and even has to make an appointment with her mum's PA to speak to her! I recommend this book as it is very funny, gripping and cool! A must-read.

Apple iPod shuffle - 1GB [M9725B/A]
Apple iPod shuffle - 1GB [M9725B/A]

5.0 out of 5 stars ***Magic MP3 ***, 10 July 2006
At first I didn't really want the iPod shuffle for the same reason as most, LACK OF SCREEN. I thought this would be a real bother BUT I WAS WRONG!! It hardly effects me at all. It's easy to find which song you're looking for and this is why;

1..On iTunes you decide which order to put the songs (Artist, Song, Time)

2..When you choose to put the iPod shuffle not to shuffle all you'll need to know is the alphabet! And trust me, I've got 200+ songs on my iPod and I don't spend more than 60 seconds MAXIMUM or less to find a song.

iTunes is ok. It works a lil bit slow on my computer & it does take some time to open but it works fine & is easy to manage your songs on it.

Overall I think the iPod Shuffle is worth buying..and lack of screen means lack of scratches and less things can go wrong!!

BUY IT - IT'S WORTH THE MONEY!

Exspect iPod Shuffle Skin 5 pack
Exspect iPod Shuffle Skin 5 pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Look & Great Protection!, 26 Dec. 2005
I got this set of protective covers for my iPod Shuffle ever since I got my iPod (Shuffle) and they are great! You can control your iPod (Shuffle) while you've got a cover on, there are 5 different covers you can choose to put on in 5 brilliant covers (black, white, blue, pink and green) and they're rather easy to remove and put on and well, they protect your ipod from scratches and stuff! One thing you ought to know is that they're rubbery and not hard but I don't think it makes any difference as I find them terrific and I absoluteley recommend anyone to got these! Your Shuffle will look fab!

Amber and the Hot Pepper Jelly (Stella Etc.)
Amber and the Hot Pepper Jelly (Stella Etc.)
by Karen McCombie

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd suggest that... YOU BUY IT!!!, 20 Dec. 2005
I loved this book. As the rest of Karen McCombie's books I 've read, this book was hilarious!! And I really enjoyed reading it.. Some very important changes happen in Stella's life and you wouldn't wanna miss them cause and the book is sooo fantastic!! I recomend you buy it as I guarentee you'll enjoy it!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3