Profile for Emily Evans > Reviews

Content by Emily Evans

Emily Evans

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
KATY® Superior Deluxe Spring Cot Bed-Junior Bed Sprung Mattress 140x70 x 10CM THICK British Made With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things I have ever bought on line!!, 22 Jun 2014
My daughter woke ever night for 9 months until she was 2. I bought this mattress and its firm but looks so comfortable as the same time. Its fantastic quality for the price and I would recommend this!

It's Complicated [DVD] (2009)
It's Complicated [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my top 10 films, 22 Jun 2014
This is such a great film with my favourite actress. Such a funny film, funny enough one of my fav scenes (beside the 'pot' scene) was where the family sit up to that lovely table with all the wonderful food. Love it!

The Vow [DVD] [2012]
The Vow [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel McAdams

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit weak story line, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Vow [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
After watching 'Dear John' and 'The Notebook' thougtht this would be as good but was dissappointed. Plot was weak I thought and ending sucked. Sold it after one watch.

Beaphar Soft Cat Flea Collar - Glitter (colour varies) SILVER-RED-BLACK
Beaphar Soft Cat Flea Collar - Glitter (colour varies) SILVER-RED-BLACK
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 Jun 2014
Really good quality collar. This is the second time I have bought this collar as its great value, works and cheaper than PAH or supermarket. I got red velvet which looks great on my tabby

Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Pets Peg Puzzle
Melissa & Doug Neighborhood Pets Peg Puzzle
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for very young, 22 Jun 2014
I bought this puzzle for my 2 year old and think that she was too old as the puzzle has the picture behind of the missing piece making it too easy for her. Its a good quality puzzle just better for little ones

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 22 Jun 2014
These ear plugs were purchased as a result of the good reviews. They are fantastic as they are really soft and 20 pairs for less than £3 can not be beaten. I use them just so that in the summer I can have the window open and not get woken by the birds. Cannot recommend highly enough!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this based on other reviews and was not dissappointed. 10 days and all gone!!!, 22 Jun 2014
Did as others and instructions recommended and applied every night. Used file and rubbed excess skin off (apologies for anyone reading this and eating!!). Applied twice on affected area. Did so for one week. With time white surface appeared and within 10 days they peeled off. However don't try to peel off yourself as I did being impatient as this REALLY hurts. I will come off in time and with it the verruca. I can now walk without pain and disscomfort.

The only tip I would have is don't apply to too much of surrounding skin as it will all come off.

This product caused me no pain just HUGE relief and I would say its the best £4 I have ever spent!

Talbot Torro Kids Sportline Mini Pack (4 Badminton Rackets)
Talbot Torro Kids Sportline Mini Pack (4 Badminton Rackets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality and great value for money, 22 Jun 2014
I have been buying a selection of toys from Amazon over the past few months and bought these based on others reviews. These are strudy rackets and daughters love chossing which ones to use. Great childrens rackets but no so small that adults can't use them too. Relaly good quality and comes in bag with popper for clean storage.

Sofia the First Sports Bottle
Sofia the First Sports Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality bottle, 22 Jun 2014
Bought this for 6 year to take to school. She is STF mad. She loves it. I have searched high and low for a bottle that doesn't leek and this is it and really good value for money. Pleased and planning to buy one for 2 year old as well.

10 x GIRLS CELEBRATION Party Food Box PINK & WHITE
10 x GIRLS CELEBRATION Party Food Box PINK & WHITE
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun boxes for party, 22 Jun 2014
Bought these for my daughters 6 year old party. They are a little smaller than I had hoped but the designed is fab and they are really sturdy. Held caprisun, sausage roll, pot of jelly, 2 sandwiches and crisps. Really pleased. Only regret is that I forgot to order the blue version for the boys coming to the party!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3