Profile for kylerowe > Reviews

Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Frankie Boyle Live - The Last Days of Sodom [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frankie Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 10 Nov 2012
To be quite honest, I took one glance at the picture, saw the big beard and assumed it was the Susan Boyle live tour DVD. Being a bit of a closet Subo fan, I took the plunge and placed my order.

Unfortunately it turns out that I am much mistaken. It was not a DVD of my beloved Susan Boyle, but something entirely different. To be honest, I can't tell you how different because I am yet to watch it.

However I am giving it 5 stars because ever since I bought it, the terrible case of piles that I was suffering with has entirely cleared. So if you have piles, or know someone who does... I urge you to buy this DVD.

Statistical Tables: for Science, Engineering, Psychology, Business, Management and Finance
by J. Murdoch

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your stats book out!, 16 Oct 2003
I absolutely love doing statistical analysis on just about anything, and the Statistical tables by Murdoch and Barnes have proved extremely useful in my studies at University. I have been using the statistical tables for three years and finally decided it was about time I purchased my own copy. A must have for anyone who like me, enjoys studying statistics.

Mankind: Have A Nice Day: Have a Nice Day! - A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks
Mankind: Have A Nice Day: Have a Nice Day! - A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks
by Mick Foley

5.0 out of 5 stars Have a nice day... reading this book I did!, 9 April 2002
I must admit when I bought this book I was a little apprehensive but as soon as I managed to get through the first few pages all that went away. On eof the main things that attracted me to this book was that it was written by the man himself, Mick Foley. I think the reason why this book is such an excellent read is because he manages to add his own humour and personal touch to the stories in his life that he looks back on so fondly, and others maybe not so fondly. I would have to say that 'Have A Nice Day' is one of the best books that I have ever read, and it really shows that Mick Foley is equally at home inside a steel cage as to what he is, with a note book and pen in his hand. The book covers so many aspects of his life and not all of them are directly connected to his wrestling career, and I must admit to being a big wrestling fan, but i'm sure other readers who are not big fans of this type of sports entertainment would also be pleasently surprised by what this book has to offer. One aspect which i'm sure all wrestling fans will enjoy about this book as it gives a very candid behind the scenes look at the industry, that is both humerous and very enlightening. Anyone who is reading these reviews now and is tempted to buy this book, I would definately recommend it, you won't be disappointed.