Profile for Robbo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Nouvelle Plus Size Elegant Paisley Print Top Stone 26-28
Nouvelle Plus Size Elegant Paisley Print Top Stone 26-28
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars This top is a great shape it gently curves in just below bust line ..., 7 Feb. 2015
This top is a great shape it gently curves in just below bust line giving a good silhouette to my apple shape without accentuating my tummy. It is long falling to just above my knee, I'm 1m 60 cm tall. If I had ' the legs' it would be possible to wear it as a dress. It is definitely the sort of top to slip on when you need to be instantly smart but want to feel totally comfortable. I will be looking for similar tops.

Nouvelle Waterfall Stripe Cardigan Black Size 2XL
Nouvelle Waterfall Stripe Cardigan Black Size 2XL
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars It is 50% cotton so has a nice heavy feel to it, 7 Feb. 2015
This cardigan arrived in black without the white stripes, which is actually more versatile for me. It is 50% cotton so has a nice heavy feel to it. I found the arms and the measurement across the bust a little small but after it had been warn for an hour or so the knit loosened as cotton knits often do.

Bomb Cosmetics Candy Land Gift Pack
Bomb Cosmetics Candy Land Gift Pack
Offered by Miss Sunshine Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars the box smelt wonderful and both said they loved the gift, 2 Jan. 2015
Purchased two of these for my daughters teachers, the box smelt wonderful and both said they loved the gift.

CTA Crossbow Gun (Wii)
CTA Crossbow Gun (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... this accompanied by the crossbow training games was a great hit. The crossbow is a good size, 2 Jan. 2015
Our this accompanied by the crossbow training games was a great hit. The crossbow is a good size, has a little weight to it so it feels good to hold, sturdy and the decoration is so much better than plain white.

Bomb Cosmetics The Distinguished Gentleman Gift Pack
Bomb Cosmetics The Distinguished Gentleman Gift Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loved it, it smells great and looks good in ..., 2 Jan. 2015
Husband loved it, it smells great and looks good in the bathroom

Christmas Present, Christmas Past, from you to me - Santa (Christmas Memories) (Journals of a Lifetime)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars He is a great inventor of new Christmas traditions and this is a ..., 2 Jan. 2015
This was a present for my husband who loves Christmas. He is a great inventor of new Christmas traditions and this is a lovely way of recording the events. The book has plenty of inspirational titles and space for writing.

Halloween Hits
Halloween Hits
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Spooky, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Halloween Hits (Audio CD)
A good collection of spooky hits, my 9 year old loves it. I’m not so keen of a couple of rap tracks but that’s personal taste. Delivery speed was exceptional.

BBTradesales Zombie Shower Gel
BBTradesales Zombie Shower Gel

4.0 out of 5 stars surprised, 21 Oct. 2013
This is a gift so I haven't tried the gel but it came in a good quality box and although a little expensive for shower gel it's a great novelty gift for zombie fans.

SKA dancer - MOD 60s t-shirt - black - XXL
SKA dancer - MOD 60s t-shirt - black - XXL
Offered by wantAtshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I ordered, 21 Oct. 2013
It's a good quality T shirt, it arrived on time and the size is good. It hasn't been washed as yet so I can't comment on this aspect.

Ancol Sleeepy Paws Rich Stripe pyramid
Ancol Sleeepy Paws Rich Stripe pyramid

5.0 out of 5 stars snug, 17 Oct. 2013
Our cat is 13 years old and was in need of a draft free bed. This igloo is perfect and really holds her body heat. The base cushion is a little thin but I will just add an old towel when it starts to get very cold.

Page: 1 | 2