Profile for Geoskies > Reviews

Geoskies

Delkin Sensor Scope System CCD Cleaning Kit
Delkin Sensor Scope System CCD Cleaning Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, Vacuum a waste, 13 April 2011
Well. The kit is overall ok.

The little lens (sensor scope)used for soptting dust is great,nice little led lights in it certainly illuminate any dust. The swabs and cleaner do as expected- swab and clean.

But then we come to the vacuum. What can I say. Hmmmm I could do better sucking on a straw. My cat sucking up spaghetti has more suck. What a silly useless item.
please guys, either improve or scrap this item. It couldn't give a hicky to a gnat.

Case is nice and solid. Keeps everything in one place.
The little battery pack for the vacuum is going to come in handy for other things. The vacuum runs on a USB plug, so 5v, and the battery pack is 4 AA batteries =5v
I would have asked for a refund if it was not for the sensor scope.

So you makes your choice. A lot of money for a scope, but it does work well

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive 300 Meter Professional Diver Watch #BN0000-04H
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive 300 Meter Professional Diver Watch #BN0000-04H

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 13 April 2011
What more can I say more than my title,
It comes in a nice box. It looks good and it tells the time.

Yes the date indicator is a little small, but any larger and it would look out of place.

The best thing is, I never have to replace the battery, which is why I bought it. So I never have to open it up, have it repressure tested and no chance of leaks.

Hmmm like my last watch.

The only annoying thing is. on the strap, they give you a little Non deco limit table. It is in feet, Obviously this watch was imported from the US.
My last Citizen (Stolen by some thieving boat boy in Egypt!) was in Metres. But this is just a niggle, something I could sort with a new strap if I was so inclined.

But over all, excellent watch, looks good, glows in the dark for a while, very bright, but it is new!

Watch out there are many older non ecodrive watches kicking around for sale, many places will try an fob you off with them, by saying they are the current model. Don't be fooled..

Manfrotto 460MG 3-Way Magnesium Head
Manfrotto 460MG 3-Way Magnesium Head
Offered by ASK

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, firm and solid, 12 Mar. 2011
Excellent head.
I bought this to match a Manfrotto 190 Cf Tripod-Q90-4 Section.

It is great. does the job just fine. The only thing I could have done with is a long handle. but that's a different head.

10/10

Manfrotto 190 Carbon Fibre Tripod-Q90-4 Section
Manfrotto 190 Carbon Fibre Tripod-Q90-4 Section

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tripod, 12 Mar. 2011
Fantastic tripos, Very stable, very adjustable.
Quiet to set up. Even in the cold- Last winter -18c I still managed to set it up fine with thick gloves on.

What more od you need to know.

Manfrotto 160SPK3 Rubber Spiked Foot for 190X Series
Manfrotto 160SPK3 Rubber Spiked Foot for 190X Series

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Manfrotto 190 Cf Tripod-Q90-4 Section, 12 Mar. 2011
I bought these feet because via the Manfrotto website, it fits the Manfrotto 190 Cf Tripod-Q90-4 Section.
They do not.

Enough said!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2012 3:25 PM GMT

Fellowes Pulsar A4 Manual Comb Binder
Fellowes Pulsar A4 Manual Comb Binder
Offered by Universal Office Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 12 Mar. 2011
Well it's a comb binder punch and that what it does.
I've never used one of these before, so the instruction took a little figuring out. Not very clear.
But with a little common sense I completed the task.
It says max' 15 sheets. Well I was punching 160gsm paper and only managed about 6 sheets at a time. "OK it was thick paper"

It comes with 10 binders and covers, basic enough to get you going.
It took me about 5 mins to do a 60 page document. A little fiddling to get it onto the comb binding, but it was fun -I guess.
After doing 30 I may have a different view :o)

So so far it's 10/10.