Profile for Arron > Reviews

10 DURACELL 9V PROCELL ALKALINE PLUS BATTERIES
10 DURACELL 9V PROCELL ALKALINE PLUS BATTERIES
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Regular Duracell, 26 Aug. 2014
Batteries are great but they took ages to get to me, though this is the sellers fault over the product. The batteries are great and a huge money saver. They always clock in at 9v too which is a really nice change in comparison to shop bought duracells.

False Idols
False Idols

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge track, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: False Idols (MP3 Download)
I have loved this band for ages and this song is just amazing, it was even better live!

Moongel Damper Pads (Pot of 4)
Moongel Damper Pads (Pot of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Aug. 2014
Dampens the drums, makes the toms sound 100 times better and the snare sounds so crisp with this on them. I swear by this stuff though it does lose stickiness after a while.

Ahead Long Taper Covers for Ahead Sticks Pair
Ahead Long Taper Covers for Ahead Sticks Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Aug. 2014
They are exactly as they are described. Easy to change and allow you to get that same new stick feel after changing them.

Ahead Metal Fusion 2B Drum Sticks Pair
Ahead Metal Fusion 2B Drum Sticks Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Think of these like an investment, you really save in the long run, 26 Aug. 2014
These are my favourite sticks I have ever owned. They feel amazing to play, the removable sleeves is a wonderful touch and feel far more consistent than wood which is hard to describe until you play them,
I love these sticks and they are genuinely a pleasure to play with.

Vic Firth 2B American Hickory Wood Tip Drumstick
Vic Firth 2B American Hickory Wood Tip Drumstick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good whilst they last, 26 Aug. 2014
I like them whilst they last but I do get through these rather quickly (2 weeks of relatively casual drumming). I switched to Metal Fusion Ahead sticks and I much prefer them in every way even down to the weighting.

Vic Firth Drummers Stick Tape
Vic Firth Drummers Stick Tape

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Average, 26 Aug. 2014
Incredibly average stick tape. It does the job but it does begin to fray after a while. I will try a different brand next time.

Jim Dunlop Straplock Dual Design Set - Nickel
Jim Dunlop Straplock Dual Design Set - Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 26 Aug. 2014
The only straplocks I use, I have them on all of my basses and after a year of staying true to them and still being comfortable throwing my Stingray and Warwicks around at gigs swear by them. IMO they are the best straplocks I have used by far and I absolutely swear by them.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than a stag party to Chernobyl, 26 Aug. 2014
This was just awful. All my clothes were soaked through, the rain came through the ceiling and just about everywhere else which made sleeping and remaining in any way positive impossible. I just didn't have it in me to take this tent home I hate it that much, so I took great pleasure in tearing it out of the ground and snapping as much of it as I could on the final day of Reading festival.
I would not wish a night in this upon my worst enemy.

Etnies Mens Jameson 2 Eco Canvas Dark Brown Low-Top 4101000323 12 UK, 47 EU, 13 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfiest shoes I own, 16 April 2014
Durable, good looking and comfy. I had my last pair of Jameson 2s for a good year before I eventually had to bin them due to me not wearing socks and them becoming increasingly unpleasant smelling following festival season.

Page: 1 | 2