Profile for Mr. Spencer J. Rudkin > Reviews

Content by Mr. Spencer J....

Mr. Spencer J. Rudkin "srudkin3" (UK)

ByteStor 4GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 4GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars ByteStor 4GB flash drive, 13 Feb. 2010
I bought this for my son who has a net book and doesn't want to clog it up with lots of files. This flash drive is big enough to hold all his music, photos and homework. It also looks good and so he is happy to take it with him wherever he goes. A great flash drive at a very good price.

NETGEAR WG111 Wireless 54Mbps USB 2.0 Adapter
NETGEAR WG111 Wireless 54Mbps USB 2.0 Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Netgear WG111 Wireless adapter, 12 Oct. 2009
A very good product. Easy to set up and now means that my PC is completely wireless. Should have bought one years ago.

ByteStor 2GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Pink Flash Drive
ByteStor 2GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Pink Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter, 21 Aug. 2009
I bought this product for my daughter to allow her to be able to load her homework onto it and take it into school. It is the perfecr colour for her and has a neat hook so she can carry it on her keys. Just what she wanted.

Liverpool FC - 100 Greatest Moments Of The Kop [DVD]
Liverpool FC - 100 Greatest Moments Of The Kop [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liverpool Fc
Offered by Just4-U-Media

4.0 out of 5 stars Liverpool FC - 100 greatest moments of the Kop, 8 Feb. 2009
The ideal present for my Liverpool mad nephew. The only downside was that the CD case was not sealed and so did not appear to be new!!

Gelert Ascent Walking Poles - Blush
Gelert Ascent Walking Poles - Blush
Offered by RAVIDAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert ascent walking poles, 8 Feb. 2009
Perfect for those 'middle aged' walking holidays! The option of getting them in pink tipped the balance as they were a gift for my girlfriend. She loved the poles, and the pink colour.

Class Two at the Zoo
Class Two at the Zoo
by Julia Jarman

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read for little ones, 20 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Class Two at the Zoo (Hardcover)
We got Class Two at the Zoo out from the Library to start with and it was read to death. My two younger children aged 4 and 7 years absolutely love this book. Even my older children raised a smile when they heard me reading it. The rhyming and the story is excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it too. One of those that I love to read to them. Am now on Amazon to buy our own copy!

Breast is Best
Breast is Best
by Penny Stanway

5.0 out of 5 stars The best breastfeeding book ever, 14 Sept. 2005
This review is from: Breast is Best (Paperback)
I have just purchased this revised edition of this book. I have had this title on my bookshelf over 14 years (previous edition). Over these years I have breastfed all my babies (five of them!)
This book gave me the confidence to feed my first child, it enabled me to handle well meaning, but insensitive comments from family members, but above all, it completely enlightened me with regard to the true benefits of breastfeeding to both mother and baby. Everyone knows 'breast is best', but this book explains exactly why this is so. If you read this book you won't ever want to give your baby anything but breast milk.
The book also contains a useful section that covers breastfeeding when on medication etc or facing an operation for example. This is very useful as there are very few situations where breastfeeding cannot continue. It also gives reassuring information on the baby weight charts that mothers worry about so much.
To summarise, this book is very informative. It explains a lot about how breast milk is absorbed and the need for frequent feeds and so on. It is quite reassurring to breastfeeding mothers, many of whom in today's generation may not have experienced another friend or family member breastfeeding,and so may be lacking in knowledge or confidence.