Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Walkezee
Walkezee

5.0 out of 5 stars Best harness ever, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Walkezee (Misc.)
I was at my wits end walking our lab/lurcher cross. He's a rescue dog and we've only had him 6 weeks, he's 8 months and a big boy so when he pulls I have no option but to follow. I tried a harness where you have two points for lead (back and chest) in order to gain some control but he has lovely new teeth that he likes to use on anything near his mouth. So it was a constant battle to get lead off him and he still pulled. Next was the canni collar. Well you would have thought I was murdering him! Gave up! I looked around online for alternatives and found good reviews on walkezee. What the heck I've nothing to lose I thought. As soon as I put the walkezee on him he looked worried but soon realised that it only tightened if he pulled so quickly caught on that it wasn't worth it. My walks have transformed. I now feel in control and he knows it! He did try to get to it with his chewy whites but I pulled it in when he tried so he gave up on that too. It's 5 stars from me. My walks are enjoyable now. He has just started junior obedience classes and pulls towards other dogs to sniff and play. I'll be putting this on him for his next class.

I Can Make You Sleep[Download code included]
I Can Make You Sleep[Download code included]
by Paul McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars I can make you sleep, 4 Jan. 2014
The cd that accompanies the book is really what I use to help me sleep and it's working for me. I try to listen to it every second or third night and I feel it relaxes me and makes me want to sleep. I find Pauls voice relaxing and sometimes drift off during the cd. There are quite a few exercises that paul asks you to do in the book but I havent used them yet.. If like me you find it hard to relax your mind before sleep then I would give Pauls book a go.

Black Mesh Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Strong ArmBand Case Cover For SPORTS GYM BIKE CYCLE JOGGING, Tie iPod With Your Arm - Enjoy Music - by KING OF FLASH
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars running armband, 6 Mar. 2013
Does what it says and allows easy access to touch screen facilities whilst on the move. A good item and tge easiest way to carry a phone while running

Mains Charger For HTC Desire
Mains Charger For HTC Desire
Offered by Oxfordshire Accessories

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Dec. 2010
I purchased this charger in good faith but after around 3 days of limited use it made a popping sound when I plugged it in and stopped working. I have been in touch with the seller but they have not responded.

Dead in the Family: A True Blood Novel
Dead in the Family: A True Blood Novel
by Charlaine Harris

3.0 out of 5 stars Dead In The Family, 22 Nov. 2010
Charlaine Harris's 'True Blood' novels have long been a favourite of mine and my wife's and it made sense to therefore read the latest in the series. However, the story itself was somewhat disappointing against the other stories in the fantasy series. Yes it was full of the usual characters and indeed introduced new characters but the story did not flow aswell as others have. Nor did it seem to make much sense in terms of the types of characters that had built up in the series and their particular attributes, which appeared to be forgotten for the sake of the storyline.

I am still a fan of Charlaine's work and hope that her next title in the series will bring it back on track.

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire 9)
Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse Vampire 9)
by Charlaine Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris, 21 Oct. 2010
Another in the Sookie Stackhouse series that lives up to the mark, so to speak. Ignoring the 'True Blood' the TV version of the tales and sticking to the books, provided you read them in the roughly the correct order, opens a world of tongue-in-cheek horror with vampires, werewolves and a mirriad of other mystical and mythical creatures mixed with a large amount of humour along the way. A must read for all Sookie fans.