Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "peejrock"

XLC Autumn /Spring /Rainy Weather Cycling Overshoes (45/46)
XLC Autumn /Spring /Rainy Weather Cycling Overshoes (45/46)
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 1 Mar. 2016
These are not waterproof! Very disappointing.

Art Nouveau Posters wall calendar 2016 (Art calendar) (Square)
Art Nouveau Posters wall calendar 2016 (Art calendar) (Square)
by Flame Tree Publishing
Edition: Calendar

1.0 out of 5 stars The pictures are great, but for some reason they've made this one ..., 9 Feb. 2016
The pictures are great, but for some reason they've made this one out of paper that you can't write on with a normal fibre tip pen, thus making it not fit for purpose! The ink doesn't soak into the paper and it just smudges.

I've had many calendars from the same publisher before and never had this problem. I've no idea why they changed their paper for this.

Now I have to buy a different calendar and hope that I can write on it :(

Da Capo
Da Capo
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars An alternative opinion..., 31 May 2004
This review is from: Da Capo (Audio CD)
"Revelation" is the reason I bought this album; I heard it at a party and it rocked, so I was quite surprised to see the negative opinions expressed on here by people who like the rest of the album (which is good as well). "Forever Changes" is a stronger record, but this is the album that'll be in my DJ box next time I have a suitable gig, and it's "Revelation" that I'll be playing.