Profile for J. Perry > Reviews

Girls Aloud - Off The Record [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Girls Aloud
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars It's off the record, 10 Mar. 2011
This is an amazing and rare collectors item and a must have for any Girls Aloud fan.

If you get the opportunity to buy this DVD for £30 or less, make sure you do as it is very rare.

The DVD follows the Girls around just as they were becoming famous, and you see them as they really are without any protection from PR people. It is a fascinating insight into their early career.

veho VMS004D - Veho VMS-004 Deluxe - 2MP Cmos USB Microscope
veho VMS004D - Veho VMS-004 Deluxe - 2MP Cmos USB Microscope
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars VMS-004, 8 Mar. 2011
For those who have a VMS-004 and using it under Windows 7, could I please ask if you have the 4 LED version or the 8 LED version? Also, are you using 32bit or 64bit Windows 7?

According to Veho, the 8 LED version is not compatible with Windows 7, and my 8 LED version (not bought from Amazon) does not work with Windows 7, I ordered the one advertised (picture shows 4 LED) but was send an 8 LED one which I returned unopened.

I've given in a 4 for when it worked under Vista/64.

Lenovo Basic Mobile Bundle for Notebooks
Lenovo Basic Mobile Bundle for Notebooks

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain package, 17 Mar. 2010
I needed a spare battery charger and a case and with the mouse thrown in as well, this was a bargain purchase.

I do like the Lenovo laptops and I buy their accessories when I can and especially at these prices.

Philips LivingColors Gen 2 69143/65/PU Colour Changing Mood Lamp with Remote Control, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Boy's Toy, 17 Mar. 2010
This is a must have boy's toy.

If you like gadgets and technology, this is your dream toy.

You can manually tap the colour wheel on the remote to choose any colour you like. You can also vary the brightness and affect the hue and so produce pastel or deep colours. Finally you can put it into auto mode and it cycles through all the colours slowly or quickly.

I have the new model which is supposed to be brighter than the 2009 model; it is quite bright, but not bright enough to light a room, but it is good enough for background lighting.

My advice is, do not buy the mini model as it does not have the remote.

It is expensive, and probably more expensive than it should be, but what a toy, I love it! Is it worth the price? Yes if you like gadgets.

TeckNet® iEP190 Apple iPod Mobile External Battery Pack For All iPhone/iPods
TeckNet® iEP190 Apple iPod Mobile External Battery Pack For All iPhone/iPods
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful accessory, 17 Mar. 2010
I have a 16GB iPhone 3G and the problem is that now the phone is nearly two years old, it does not hold its charge very well when it is used a lot.

This accessory was the cheapest of the lithium backup batteries, but it works surprisingly well and easily recharges the phone. I have not had any messages about the product not being compatible.

Only warning I have is that when using the plug in battery, keep the iphone flat on a surface and do not carry it in your pocket loose.

I would have preferred a plastic case for the battery, but at the Amazon discounted price, this is one of my best iPhone accessories and a must-have for 3G owners.

Finally, the battery keeps its charge very well.

Philex SLx 27867R Digital Signal Strength Meter for TV
Philex SLx 27867R Digital Signal Strength Meter for TV
Offered by NowView

5.0 out of 5 stars Philex Finds, 17 Nov. 2009
I had a problem with the co-ax distribution of video and TV around our house so I bought one of these to try and solve the problem which it did in 5 minutes.

I used to to trace the TV signal from the ariel until I found the break in the wiring; a job that could have taken hours by trial and error replacing cables took just 5 minutes.

I've not used it to align the TV ariel yet, but will use it for that later.

A good purchase and a great time saver.

Dido - Live At Brixton Academy (DVD + Bonus CD)
Dido - Live At Brixton Academy (DVD + Bonus CD)
Dvd ~ Dido

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Package, 21 Dec. 2008
I have always been a Dido fan and this package of a full length DVD and audio CD is a real bargain at under £10. Dido's voice in the live concert is similar to the studio recording and she clearly engages with the audience. There is no glitzy laser show, just a solid and magical performance by a lovely lady who is a natural singer and very pretty too. If you are a Dido fan, this is a must; if you like her just a little, go get this, I'm sure you will love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4