Profile for Orual > Reviews

Moshi Monsters Angel Plush Beanie
Moshi Monsters Angel Plush Beanie
Offered by Papillon Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun. 2014
I bought this as part of my child's birthday present. It is smaller than I expected it to be but it is good quality.

Moshi Monsters Shi Shi Plush Beanie
Moshi Monsters Shi Shi Plush Beanie
Offered by Cosmic Gifts Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun. 2014
I bought this as part of my sons birthday present. He loves moshi monsters. It is smaller than I expected it to be but still good quality.

Pokemon 6" Mini Plush Axew
Pokemon 6" Mini Plush Axew
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - WE OFFER COMBINED ORDER SHIPPING DISCOUNTS & EXPRESS DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pokemon 6" Mini Plush Axew (Toy)
I bought this for my son as part of his birthday present. It is smaller than I expected, but good quality. My son loves it. He spent the first few weeks carrying it around everywhere.

Lascal Buggyboard Maxi
Lascal Buggyboard Maxi

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Nov. 2012
I am really please with this product over all. My only problem with it was that the tiny pieces of tape that you stick to the buggy wore out really quickly and now the boards slips down and needs to be adjusted every so often.

Safety 1st Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty
Safety 1st Comfy Cushy 3-in-1 Potty

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfy cushion no no, 18 Aug. 2011
This product has one big flaw: The cushion. If your child likes biting then they will bite chunks out of the comfy cushion. First my 1 year old bit a small piece out of the cushion and I repaired it with superglue. Then my 3 year old tore the cushion appart completely.

It is now completly unusable as a potty. It is beting used as a step by my son but boy...a very expensive step. I have no idea whether this potty funtions well if you don't have a child who likes to bite things or tear squashy things appart.

Get-A-Grip Everyday Traction Aid
Get-A-Grip Everyday Traction Aid
Price: £6.00 - £25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Dec. 2010
I bought these last year. I used them for the first time this week. I love them. My entire housing estate is snowed in at the moment and I managed to get to the shops without falling on the snow. I have back and hip problems and am terrified of falling in the snow but I feel confident when I wear these grips. I am glad I bought them.

Breastfeeding (Everything You Need to Know About...)
Breastfeeding (Everything You Need to Know About...)
by Suzanne Fredregill

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable guide to breastfeeding, 3 May 2010
I bought this book before the birth of my first son. I would not have breastfed successfully without it. This book tackled a large number of problems that I had while breastfeeding. I would recommend it to any new mother who wants to breastfeed their baby.