Profile for Anton > Reviews

Content by Anton

Anton

Neewer® Camera Lens Hood for Canon PowerShot SX30 IS,SX10, SX20, SX30, SX40, SX50 Digital Camera -Replacement for Canon LH-DC60
Offered by Happy Sales UK

4.0 out of 5 stars It Doe's the Job, 17 April 2012
Canon should have suppied a lens hood with the camera.
It's a bayonet fit no problems there ! Trouble it's fiddly getting the Lens Cap On and Off.
You have to get your fingers inside the cap.
A centre pinch lens cap might be better.

Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, Super Wide Angle, 35x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch Vari-Angle LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this camera, 15 Feb. 2012
I am very pleased with this camera
I have a Canon 600D SLR with several lens up to 250mm I bought a Tokina 400mm without IS it was so heavy and I could not get on with it. So I sold it and bought the SX40 HS mainly for the 35x 840 mm Telephoto zoom.
I've had Canon bridge cameras before so I know what their like. I've had good results and looking at the finished photo's it's only by looking at the Exif file I can tell which camera I used.
No Raw files but I can live without that! And if you're an 'Old Git' like me the Flipout twisty screen is a Godsend. Also the `Burst Rate' is good for aircraft/bird shots.
It fit's in my camera bag along with my SLR and I now feel I can tackle any photographic situation that may arise.
I can recommend this camera
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2012 9:59 AM GMT

Hama Monopod Star 78 Mono
Hama Monopod Star 78 Mono
Offered by ExpressPro

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 1 Dec. 2011
For the Money it's cheap enough to throw at the cat to make the baby laugh.
It's worth the money. Not only does it extend to 176cm the quick release plate is great and you can leave it attached to the bottom of your camera and just lock it into place when you need it.
Check out the price of just a `Monopod Head Quick Release'!
I use it with 2 top legs extended (139cm) with a Canon, and a heavy Zoom lens attached, it takes the weight off the arms.
Some people having trouble with the Handle! Fit the camera on the quick square release mount and put the handle were you want it.
It's very versatile and can be used in many ways. I sometimes fit it inside my car door and shoot out the window
Take a couple of bungee straps in your camera bag and you can strap it to Trees Fences and moving objects.
Cons: I don't think anyone would use the spirit level, and the grip on the stem could be a couple of inches longer.
****Good value **** . Enjoy.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Trust USB 2.0 10-Port Hub for PC, Laptop with UK-Plug
Trust USB 2.0 10-Port Hub for PC, Laptop with UK-Plug

4.0 out of 5 stars Trust in This One., 16 Feb. 2011
The only trouble you will have is finding the best place to locate it. It's not wall mountable, and I used Double Sided tape to hold it down on my desk.
I got 2 base Units and now all I have to do is unplug the USB lead from the Base unit and plug into the other. I got Keyboard, Mouse, Webcam, Modem, and Printer. That's only 5 things so I still got another 5 to go. A nice Blue light on the top to see when she's on. I can recommend it **** stars.
Using it on Win7 64 bit extreme and Windows XP Both just picks it up..Plug & Play.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by SWUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 16 Feb. 2011
Connected it up to my new LCD 24" screen and my Computer base Unit. No problems, and at the price I wish I had bought 2

Logitech C310 HD Webcam
Logitech C310 HD Webcam
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech C310 HD, 13 Jan. 2011
If you have ever seen someone on Skype /MSN that's using one you will know how good they are. Easy set up on Win7 64 bit. Nice long USB cable to fit a Base Unit under my desk. And with a good built in Mic I don't have to wear my headset now.
One click to face book and YouTube. 720p HD Widescreen. Check the reviews on YouTube. 'Good Value for the Money'