Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
South from Ephesus
South from Ephesus

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel log with wit & art, 20 Sept. 2012
I read this book partly as a travel log, partly to see if I could gain an insight into ancient art on modern artefacts and found myself instead hooked on the interaction with what I can only describe as a mystical (some times misty) journey with some real but strange characters.
Brian does not give the impression that he is aware of how witty his tales are but I found I had to put the book down to absorb each chapter before delving back in to find out what was next and what was creating the pleasant smile on my face.
His descriptions of the accommodation during some of his overnight stays outshine any warnings to be found in the Lonely Planet Guide or Trip Advisor.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Excactly What it Says on the Box, 19 May 2012
Superb delivery, 5 star packaging but more importantly this item does exactly what it says on the box.
Takes a second or two to get the message on my Ipad 2 that this item is not recognised but as advised, just ignored this and within mins I had all the photos on my SD card in a file on my Ipad 2.
Highly recommend this item and this company.
With out prompting they followed up the purchase with an email giving links to support sites and advice if needed.

Page: 1 | 2