Profile for Susie Robertson > Reviews

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Power Toothbrush Black Limited Edition
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Power Toothbrush Black Limited Edition
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tooth brush., 2 Mar. 2014
Just as described.Charge lasts for 5 days and just as good as far more expensive models.I would recommend this product highly..

Brand New HOT PINK Leather Flip Case Cover for the Apple iPhone 4 /4G / 4S Mobile Phone. Part of SMARTPHONEZ ACCESSORIES RANGE.
Offered by Smartphonez UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracked a few months after purchase..., 1 Mar. 2014
This case fits the iPhone 4S well, providing decent protection, especially to the screen, due to the flip cover. Unfortunately, a few months after purchase, the side with no buttons on it cracked quite badly. I didn't drop the phone, so I can only assume this is due to me removing the case too many times. If this could be fixed, I would be very happy to recommend this case.

However, at the current time I cannot recommend this product.

Rush [Blu-ray]
Rush [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film!, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Rush [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Really enjoyed this. Brilliant acting and a really great plot. I never even checked my watch, which is a rarity when watching films!

The video quality is excellent also: little compression evident, really good surrounding effect from the surround mix.

Just excellent. Highly recommended - a great title to show off your new home cinema!

Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Top Gear - The Perfect Road Trip [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Clarkson
Offered by SweetBuzzards

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Mar. 2014
There's a reason that this wasn't broadcast: it's awful! Absolutely terrible in comparison to the TV programme. Where's James May?!? The jokes aren't funny, I got bored after five minutes.

Avoid!

Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6
Ring Snuggies - Assorted Pack Of 6
Offered by eurosparkle

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY USELESS PRODUCT - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!, 1 Mar. 2014
This product simply doesn't work! The item is supposed to make the rings smaller, but it doesn't! Hoped it was going to be a cheap solution to the problem of our rings being too big, but it was useless. Poorly designed as well - one of the worst products I've bought recently.

AVOID!

Artis Motion Activated PIR Sensor Cordless Security Light
Artis Motion Activated PIR Sensor Cordless Security Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned as wasn't happy with presentation, 1 Mar. 2014
Item looked far too big to be useful in our situation (in the porch to light it up). Therefore, I returned this. Fantastic service from Amazon.

Not recommended!

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor/Outdoor Motion-Sensing LED Step Light, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly - 100% recommended., 1 Mar. 2014
We have this by the front door and it lights up when it's supposed to and goes off when it's supposed to. Appears to be weather-proof (we have it in the porch but no issues with moisture ingress so far). A perfect product.

Completely recommended!

GLASSES SLEEVE LICHFILED LEATHER - O/S, BLACK
GLASSES SLEEVE LICHFILED LEATHER - O/S, BLACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - glasses fit perfectly, 1 Mar. 2014
100% as described: they fit my Husband's glasses perfectly and the case goes into his shirt pocket with ease.

A fantastic product: completely recommended.

6x CLiREX UltraClear SCREEN PROTECTOR for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2, GH 2, 100% fits, Display Protection Film, Protective Film

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - doesn't fit at all., 1 Mar. 2014
Didn't fit the camera at all: far too big and as a result the screen protector was full of bubbles. We tried all six and they were all the same. Awful product.

Avoid!

Burns Original Fish for Adult Dogs 15 kg
Burns Original Fish for Adult Dogs 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - our 11 year-old Labrador has the energy of a puppy thanks to this., 1 Mar. 2014
We've been feeding our Labrador for 6 years on this and there's a reason for this: this product is just excellent. Our dog is bursting with energy and her teeth are lovely and clean. Nothing negative I can say!

Highly recommended!