Profile for Susie Robertson > Reviews

Content by Susie Robertson

Susie Robertson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Samsung BD-F5500 3D Network Blu-ray and DVD Player  (discontinued by manufacturer)
Samsung BD-F5500 3D Network Blu-ray and DVD Player (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by eurosale-net

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance for a fantastic price!, 2 Mar 2014
A really great Blu-ray player.

It loads Blu-rays really quickly. For example, it loaded Rush in about 10 seconds.

The video quality is superb, just what you'd expect from a Blu-ray.

The sound quality is excellent too. The audio sent to our AV receiver is excellent, but I am sure it would be fantastic going to a TV also.

It looks really good too: I think it would fit into most homes. It's very self-explanatory and we got up and running in just a couple of minutes.

Overall, highly recommended! 5*s from us!

Sony Xperia Z1 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z1 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars My cup of tea!, 2 Mar 2014
I really like this phone, mostly because of the screen: it's beautiful. Really good contrast, good black level. The only issue is the off-axis viewing angles aren't the best, but that is very minor.

This device feels super premium: the metal sides feel fantastic in the hand and the glass front and back add to make this phone feel even more premium than an iPhone in my opinion. The metal also makes this device super tough too. I am sure if you dropped it from a small height it would be fine.

Call quality was excellent: callers could here me loud and clear and the quality on my end was excellent too. No issues with reception: very good on the Tesco Mobile (uses O2) network, but I am sure it would work well on every network.

I wasn't able to test the water-resistant ability (I'm too scared!) but I am sure it would be just fine if you dunked it in the loo, a swimming pool, etc. The flaps used to provide this ability by covering the ports feel really durable so they won't come off when you're in the water.

The camera's very good: 1080p video looks really crisp and the photos it takes are really good quality, with good definition and very little noise. Low light performance wasn't bad, but a fair bit of noise creeped in. However, this is normal for most phones.

Overall, a really excellent phone, that I would certainly recommend. Excellent!

Bausch & Lomb EasySept Peroxide Solution Simple One Step Solution 3 Month Supply
Offered by M A TRADING

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Mar 2014
Does just what it is supposed to do. My lenses come out excellently after using this, no issues with sore eyes, etc. Just an excellent product! Highly recommended!

IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder BLACK Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
IKEA Toilet Brush with Holder BLACK Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by REMI DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, 2 Mar 2014
It does what it says on the tin very well. We haven't had any issues cleaning the loo with it so we're very happy! The colour's a little bit too dark, hence the four stars.

However, I can definitely recommend this product!

Poi Dog® Luxury Oval Dog Bed Small - Nest Black Dog Beds (24")
Poi Dog® Luxury Oval Dog Bed Small - Nest Black Dog Beds (24")
Offered by Comfort Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit for a Cocker Spaniel, 2 Mar 2014
This bed fits our Cocker Spaniel perfectly. She really likes sitting in it and falling asleep in it. It's so good, that our much larger dog (Labrador) has started using it too! It's very easy to clean as well.

An excellent product! Highly recommended!

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

3.0 out of 5 stars Average film, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This film is okay. The acting is alright, but the singing is pretty mediocre. It doesn't in anyway compare to how fantastic the musical is on stage.

I'd recommend the Blu-ray over the DVD, just because the sound quality is far, far better as the audio is uncompressed.

Overall, I'd recommend this, just.

Ecozone Washing Machine and Dishwasher Cleaner x 6 (Pack of 2, Total 12 Uses)
Ecozone Washing Machine and Dishwasher Cleaner x 6 (Pack of 2, Total 12 Uses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value Dishwasher cleaner, 2 Mar 2014
I bought these as an experiment, and very glad I did.They work really well in the dishwasher and leave it clean and smelling fresh.I haven't used in the washing machine. Good price too.

Antos Mixed Brushes Vegetable Based Dog Chews (50 chews)
Antos Mixed Brushes Vegetable Based Dog Chews (50 chews)
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Chews, 2 Mar 2014
The dogs liked them. but they are tiny which i hadnt realised, so better for smaller dogs. Thats the reason for 4 stars.

Rug Control Spray RCS 1 Rug Anti-Slip Spray
Rug Control Spray RCS 1 Rug Anti-Slip Spray
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Rug stays put., 2 Mar 2014
I have used this product before and it was marvellous. I had tried tape and all manner of other things to stop the rug from moving, but this works. It does smell awful, so use outside on sunny day!.

Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Green W23262 5 UK
Lowther Unisex Boots Wellies Green W23262 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain wellies., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lowther Unisex Wellies (Apparel)
So far i have no complaints with these wellies. I have worn them every wet muddy day this winter, and they are comfortable and leak free. I have paid far more before for wellies and been let down, so very happy with these. I did have to stick the insole down in one of them when new but otherwise no problems and DRY feet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6