Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, 672 Wipes
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes, 672 Wipes
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Jan. 2014
With two grandchildren and another two on the way, I'm well prepared using the Amazon subscribe and save to make sure I don't run out.

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 11 Jan. 2014
What can I say, everyone knows this song, its so Christmassy. I played it a lot this Christmas and its on my phone.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 11 Jan. 2014
One of the things in my house that I couldn't be without so have now ordered a regular supply with Amazon's subscribe and save.

Five Days that Shocked the World - Eye Witness Accounts of the Final Days of World War II (General Military)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 11 Jan. 2014
I was drawn into this book by the celebrities but found that there was only short snatches about them. They appear every now and then but by then you are drawn into the horrors of the Second World War. I took my time reading it and keep going back to it now and then to recheck names and places. We are so lucky to be born in the UK.

Valupak Glucosamine &Chondroitin 400/100mg 90 Capsules
Valupak Glucosamine &Chondroitin 400/100mg 90 Capsules
Offered by NHSL

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as a more expensive product, 11 Jan. 2014
I tried this when my normal supplies from subscribe and save from Amazon failed and found it was just as good. In fact I had tried to manage without any but found I really needed something. Both my husband and I take this every morning to keep arthritis pain away and it does the trick.

TOMY Jungle Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
TOMY Jungle Magic Sounds Aquadoodle
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than paint, 11 Jan. 2014
It so much less messy than paint or crayons, though my son in law is still convinced that it has something blue in the pen that will mark the sofa, really its only water and can't hurt anything. Both my grandchildren love this, so do I. It dries fairly quickly so that it can be drawn on again and again and the noises are fun, though I didn't have the right batteries when this got opened at Christmas, disappointing, but my fault.

Nescafé Café Menu Cappuccino Original 10 x 18g (Pack of 6, Total 60 Sachets)
Nescafé Café Menu Cappuccino Original 10 x 18g (Pack of 6, Total 60 Sachets)
Offered by Best With quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a nice coffee, 11 Jan. 2014
My husband likes this and I froth it with an electric whisk to make sure there are no lumps in it. He says that makes it too frothy, but how can it be, its Cappuccino, its meant to be frothy.

His Brother's Wife
His Brother's Wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 11 Jan. 2014
I must have missed one as I didn't realise there was a book that went before this - "The Maid's Secret", it didn't spoil this story though and I have now got the missing one and will catch up. I have never been disappointed with any of Val Wood's books, probably coming from East Yorkshire over 20 years ago helps, but also having an interest in family history too, I get excited when she mentions somewhere that I know and it fuels my interest again. I never liked history at school, but I love reading Val's books from this era and have now bought some old maps to find some of the places she mentions. I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Dream Creations Single Buggy (Styles May Vary)
Dream Creations Single Buggy (Styles May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a first toy buggy, 11 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter loves this. Her dolly sometimes has to take a back seat as she wants to use it for herself. I wouldn't recommend that toddlers sit in it really, but she's one, so at the moment it isn't doing any harm and at this price if it breaks at least she has had fun with it.

Bhut Jolokia Chilli Powder 8gm
Bhut Jolokia Chilli Powder 8gm

3.0 out of 5 stars Hot, 11 Jan. 2014
My son in law was over the moon with this, it will save me from growing hot chillies for him this year, much easier.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6