Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Offered by Fnz-Direct

1.0 out of 5 stars I WANT MY F#&$@$# MONEY BACK., 15 Jun. 2015
Please don't buy this game. I am a devoted elder scrolls fan but this game really blows. In terms of graphics it is not only inferior to Skyrim but it doesn't even stack up against Oblivion so how this got released on next gen consoles is beyond me. As for the multiplayer experience, that seems to consist mostly of going into to a dungeon and having a dozen other people running around killing everything while you run around trying to get a hit in before they do. The character progression is very one dimensional (Only 4 classes!!!!!!!!!)as opposed to the hugely customizable system of skyrim. All I can say is, Bethesda, you have ruined a truly great series of games and alienated a lot at loyal gamers with this drivel and you had better put a lot more work into Fallout 4 or you will lose a lot more. All in all I think 1 Star is being generous but what I really want is my money back and the day of my life that I wasted with this crap back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2015 5:09 PM GMT

Lords of the Fallen - Limited Edition (PS4)
Lords of the Fallen - Limited Edition (PS4)
Offered by Game Trade Online

1.0 out of 5 stars One of this games fascinating features is that when you die (and you will die sooooooo many times) it takes all your experience, 28 Dec. 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME! The "fluid combat system" is about as fluid as swimming through peanut butter, it feels clunky and slow and impossible to accurately control. One of this games fascinating features is that when you die (and you will die sooooooo many times) it takes all your experience off you and you have to fight through all the same tedious crap to get it back. I would like to comment on the storyline next but after hours of gaming I never got out of the second level before l gave up in frustration. So to sum it up this game SUCKS and once again in case you missed it the first time DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beginning of a Hero (Legends of Windemere Book 1)
Beginning of a Hero (Legends of Windemere Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars ONE STAR IS FAR TO GENEROUS, 4 Feb. 2014
I can't think of a word that I can use in polite company that can describe this dreadfully written garbage. Not only is the storyline utterly dull, but the author doesn't seem to have grasped the use of past and present tense. DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS APPALLING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spellscribed: Ascension
Spellscribed: Ascension

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2014
I can't recommend this book enough. It is rare to find a book this original and well writen but here it is. LOVE IT!!!

Mage Hunter Omnibus (The Ursian Chronicles)
Mage Hunter Omnibus (The Ursian Chronicles)

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent read, 2 Dec. 2013
While this book had a pretty good story line it has one major flaw, it just to short! If I'm buying an omnibus of five books I expect it to more than one day to read it. The whole thing is only one book and that is a pretty short one.

Battle Mage: A Tale of Alus (The High King: A Tale of Alus Book 3)
Battle Mage: A Tale of Alus (The High King: A Tale of Alus Book 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 July 2013
I would like to start by saying that I enjoyed this book very much, it has good back story and Bas is an engaging lead character. However, this book desperately needs a good editor.