Profile for Dad of two, husband of one > Reviews

Content by Dad of two, hu...

Dad of two, husband of one

Kangol Hard Suitcase Brown 22in/57cm
Kangol Hard Suitcase Brown 22in/57cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and value for money, 27 Oct 2014
This review is from: Kangol Hard Suitcase (Apparel)
Very good quality and value for money. Looks and feels far more than £25 worth. I travel on average 3 - 5 nights a week and this is ideal for trips of this duration. Love the four wheels and overall feel of this case.

Mantona SLR Camera Backpack for Trekking - Black
Mantona SLR Camera Backpack for Trekking - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good design and great quality, 18 Jan 2014
Firstly prior to this I'd tried a number of other bags but this one is the one I've settled on. The quality of the bag is very good and it feels as if it will last the distance. For me the best feature is the rear opening compartment. Given that most of us are carrying at least a few hundred pounds of camera equipment the fact it can not be opened when I'm wearing it is a big plus, it's not difficult for a skilled thief to open a back pack and snatch a camera from your back particularly in jostling crowds. The other advantage with the rear opening is the ability to take your arms out of the straps and swing the pack round on the belt which can then be used as a platform for changing lens etc (sounds odd but give it a try).

The bag is medium to large size and comfortably carries my Canon 450d with a battery grip fitted, 18-50mm / 55-250mm / 75-300mm lens, battery charger, leads, lens hoods, filters etc. There's no room for much else such as waterproof or food but it's a camera bag at the end of the day. The tripod strap and water-bottle pocket are useful.

Overall very happy with it. Feels good, looks good and very secure, happy to recommend!

Battery Grip with Vertical Shutter Release for Canon 450D, 500D, 1000D & Rebel XS, XSi, TSi
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money a great bit of kit!, 22 Sep 2013
Just to echo the other reviews, an excellent piece of kit and outstanding value for money. Firstly it arrived within a few days. The make of the grip is Mieke which wasn't stated in the description. The build quality is very good and it fitted very well on to my Canon 450d. I've not had a chance to test the battery life but I've taken a fair number of shots and it's still showing as full! The rubber grip is excellent for shooting in portrait and makes the camera well balanced. While it isn't particularly heavy it does actually add some weight to the over all body and balances larger lens well. In summary how anyone could possibly spend over four times the cost on the genuine grip when this is available is beyond me, overall very happy!

H2O H20 Mop X5 5 in 1 Portable Steam Mop Multi Purpose Floor & Window Cleaner Carpet Steamer Garment Upholstery Oven Hob Steamer Upright & Hand Held Steamer Steam Jet (Green)
Offered by Shangwen Industrial Co., Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, number two going in the bin!, 14 Jan 2013
An absolutely dreadful product. We bought one of these as our downstairs is mainly wooden and flag stone floors. We've got two young boys and two dogs so regular cleaning is a must. At first we were really impressed. I did all the floors and then tried the other attachments to do the cooker, conservatory windows and other bits round the house and it was ok in fact pretty good. However on the forth or fith time we went to use it it just stopped working. There was no power, the light didn't come on it was dead as a door nail. We managed to get that one exchanged and got a replacement but this week surprise surprise the same thing again. No power light or steam just a very hot casing on the back. Can't be bothered to try again this ones gone in the bin. The star rating says it all, infact I'm surprised it's managed two to be honest. In summary it's crap avoid at all costs!