Profile for Dad of two, husband of one > Reviews

Content by Dad of two, hu...

Dad of two, husband of one

Aigle Unisex - Adults Benyl XL 85795 Boots Brown EU 44
Aigle Unisex - Adults Benyl XL 85795 Boots Brown EU 44

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots, comfortable and they look the part too, 5 Dec. 2015
Nice boots, comfortable and they look the part too. Only bought to replace my previous Aigles which while still serviceable are being replaced after 15 years service!

Horka Midland Adults Waterproof Country Walking Horse Riding Winter Outdoor Leather Boots Size 3-12
Offered by tack n hack

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my wife who is absolutely thrilled with them and I have to say they look fantastic, very classy, 5 Dec. 2015
Arrived today after ordering yesterday so top points for delivery speed and service from the seller. Bought these for my wife who is absolutely thrilled with them and I have to say they look fantastic, very classy. Top quality materials and a good fit which was a relief as my wife has quite wide calf muscles so we were looking at wide fit boots but these came up fine. Both of us over the moon, wife with her boots and me with the brownie points!

Galaxy S5 Screen Protector, JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Retail Packaging for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars They also seem to remain remarkably clean which is amazing given how I treat mine, 14 May 2015
This the second tempered glass screen protector I have bought. Having used one on my Samsung Galaxy S4 I have just put one on my wife's Galaxy S3. They really are crystal clear but retain all the touch screen function. They also seem to remain remarkably clean which is amazing given how I treat mine. Overall really pleased and will be using them on any future phones.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and value for money, 27 Oct. 2014
Very good quality and value for money. Looks and feels far more than £25 worth. I travel on average 3 - 5 nights a week and this is ideal for trips of this duration. Love the four wheels and overall feel of this case.

Mantona SLR trekking backpack (with theft-prevention device and tripod holder) universal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good design and great quality, 18 Jan. 2014
Firstly prior to this I'd tried a number of other bags but this one is the one I've settled on. The quality of the bag is very good and it feels as if it will last the distance. For me the best feature is the rear opening compartment. Given that most of us are carrying at least a few hundred pounds of camera equipment the fact it can not be opened when I'm wearing it is a big plus, it's not difficult for a skilled thief to open a back pack and snatch a camera from your back particularly in jostling crowds. The other advantage with the rear opening is the ability to take your arms out of the straps and swing the pack round on the belt which can then be used as a platform for changing lens etc (sounds odd but give it a try).

The bag is medium to large size and comfortably carries my Canon 450d with a battery grip fitted, 18-50mm / 55-250mm / 75-300mm lens, battery charger, leads, lens hoods, filters etc. There's no room for much else such as waterproof or food but it's a camera bag at the end of the day. The tripod strap and water-bottle pocket are useful.

Overall very happy with it. Feels good, looks good and very secure, happy to recommend!

Neewer® Professional Battery Grip BG-E5 Replacement for Canon 450D 500D 1000D / Rebel XS XSi T1i, Compatible with LP-E5 Battery
Offered by Happy Sales UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding value for money a great bit of kit!, 22 Sept. 2013
Just to echo the other reviews, an excellent piece of kit and outstanding value for money. Firstly it arrived within a few days. The make of the grip is Mieke which wasn't stated in the description. The build quality is very good and it fitted very well on to my Canon 450d. I've not had a chance to test the battery life but I've taken a fair number of shots and it's still showing as full! The rubber grip is excellent for shooting in portrait and makes the camera well balanced. While it isn't particularly heavy it does actually add some weight to the over all body and balances larger lens well. In summary how anyone could possibly spend over four times the cost on the genuine grip when this is available is beyond me, overall very happy!

H2O Mop X5 5 in 1 Portable Steam Mop Multi Purpose Floor & Window Cleaner Carpet Steamer Garment Upholstery Oven Hob Steamer Upright & Hand Held Steamer Steam Jet (Green)
Offered by CostMad-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, number two going in the bin!, 14 Jan. 2013
An absolutely dreadful product. We bought one of these as our downstairs is mainly wooden and flag stone floors. We've got two young boys and two dogs so regular cleaning is a must. At first we were really impressed. I did all the floors and then tried the other attachments to do the cooker, conservatory windows and other bits round the house and it was ok in fact pretty good. However on the forth or fith time we went to use it it just stopped working. There was no power, the light didn't come on it was dead as a door nail. We managed to get that one exchanged and got a replacement but this week surprise surprise the same thing again. No power light or steam just a very hot casing on the back. Can't be bothered to try again this ones gone in the bin. The star rating says it all, infact I'm surprised it's managed two to be honest. In summary it's crap avoid at all costs!