Profile for Sally Wood > Reviews

Content by Sally Wood

Sally Wood

Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 10.76

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 18 July 2013
Bought this for my husband, it's not my type of music but he likes it so that's what matters. Arrived in good time.

Heimess 734210 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Elephant)
Heimess 734210 Wooden Elasticated Touch Ring Rattle (Elephant)
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch ring, 18 July 2013
My granddaughter loves this ring. It's a bright we'll made simple little toy that she can hold easily at six months old. I am about to order other toys by the same maker.

Womens Nike Sphere Short Sleeve Half Zip Dri-Fit Running Top 424835 014 (L - 14)

4.0 out of 5 stars Running top, 18 July 2013
Good fit, not to tight, nice design. Comfortable to run in, it has a small pocket which is good for tissues, keys etc.

Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball
Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Activity ball, 18 July 2013
My six month old granddaughter loves this toy. It's well made and value for money. Shall be buying more toys of the same make.

LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)
LeapFrog My Puppy Pal (Violet)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Violet puppy, 9 Jun 2013
Bought this for my granddaughter who is nearly 6 months. She loves it, I was surprised how much the toy did for such a low price.

Brooks Women's Vapor 10 W Turquoise/Grey/Silver Trainer 1201061B424 7.5 UK, 9.5 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks vapor 10, 9 Jun 2013
Always use this make and model, they are exactly right for my running style. I would always recommend that runners get their gait assessed before buying running shoes.