Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for svetla markova > Reviews

Content by svetla markova

svetla markova

A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
by Marianne Williamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 25 Nov. 2013
Opening this book I felt deep in my heart that this is the truth for most of the compulsive behavior.It just gave me a different aspect of what I've already realized. It is good structured in lessons leading you step by step to the right experience. I've already lost 8 pounds together with the diet and more energetic walks. Recommend it to everybody who wants to find harmony between the mind and the body.

Homeopathic Psychology: Personalities of the Major Constitutional Remedies
Homeopathic Psychology: Personalities of the Major Constitutional Remedies
by Philip Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars informative book, 25 Nov. 2013
Very informative book. I am not an expert in homeopathy, just a patient . The book is written in very clear and explaining language. It helps me a lot to understand myself and the others behavior as well.

SOS TITLE UNKNOWN
SOS TITLE UNKNOWN
by Master Choa Kok Sui

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars are not enough to rate this book!, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: SOS TITLE UNKNOWN (Hardcover)
One of the most precious books I have ever read! Thank you master Choa Kok Sui for leaving us this wisdom!

Practical Psychic Self Defense for Home & Office
Practical Psychic Self Defense for Home & Office
by Master Choa Kok Sui

5.0 out of 5 stars we are blessed to have this book, 1 Mar. 2013
we are blessed to have this book! Life can be much more easy and joyful with this knowledge ! Thank you Master Choa Kok Sui for this book!

Golden Aromatherapy A Symphony of Colored Energy and Aromatic Scents: A Symphony of Colored Energy and Aromatic Scents
by Rocky Patel

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely useful and interesting book!, 1 Mar. 2013
Extremely useful and interesting book! It has broadened my knowledge. Thank you Master! Thank you Rocky !
i'd gladly recommend this book to all my Pranic Healing friends.