Profile for M. D. Keenan > Reviews

Content by M. D. Keenan

M. D. Keenan "mdpkeenan" (UK)

FIFA 13 (Wii)
FIFA 13 (Wii)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware!, 28 Sep 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 13 (Wii) (Video Game)
As has already been mentioned, this is exactly the same as Fifa 12...

HOWEVER, fair play to Amazon UK, you seem to be able to return the product fairly easily.

Shame on Nintendo though - I understand these are tough economic times and all that but at least make a decent effort with your product if you want to have a fighting chance of surviving! I have one very disappointed boy here who was counting down the days until this came...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 5:09 PM BST

Sennheiser MX 85 Sport II -Twist to Fit Earphones For Sports
Sennheiser MX 85 Sport II -Twist to Fit Earphones For Sports

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 26 May 2012
My own fault - I originally bought these to replace my excellent Sennheiser MX 75 Sport Line earphones (superb - from sound to ease of use with an excellent twist to fit system but no longer made!) from John Lewis and had a stand up row with them because they wouldn't take them back. They pull when you run so they fall out. Nothing to do with the twist fit system, just bad design. I haven't bought anything from John Lewis since I was made to feel like I was trying to scam them!

Luckily I found a replacement MX 75 pair but when they died recently, I stupidly bought these again! Like I said, my own fault, buyer beware etc.

Over a 3 mile run, you want to be concentrating on the run, not trying to adjust the ear things!

This is just a warning to others who might be tempted by the price - trust me, they are half price for a reason.

Excellent service from magicdiscounts by the way - not their fault this is such a useless addition to the Sennheiser range.

If I could give it no stars, I would.

The Hangover (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray] (2009) [Region Free]
The Hangover (Extended Cut) [Blu-ray] (2009) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Zach Galifianakis
Offered by DVDBayFBA

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Film BUT Digital Copy Rip Off, 29 April 2010
Be aware that even though it is in the teeny, tiny small print (which you'll be able to see, WHEN YOU BUY IT!), the digital copy will NOT PLAY ON A MAC! Wish I had have known that before I bought the thing, Amazon, as I don't have Windows XP.