ARRAY(0xa82950d8)

Dawn

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars DOES ITS JOB., 12 April 2013
NOT AS EASY TO USE AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. THERE WERE NO INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED EXCEPT HOW TO TURN IT ON. TOOK A WHILE BUT GETTING USED TO IT. IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH THIS CONTROLLER I WOULD ADVISE YOU GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.

Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360)(2CD)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Xbox 360)(2CD)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEPS THE BOY QUIET., 12 April 2013
HE SAYS .... GOOD PRICE, GOOD GAME, GOOD CHOICE. I SAY IF IT KEEPS HIM HAPPY ..GOOD PEACE AND QUIET!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2013 1:08 PM BST

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox One/360)
Offered by Gameseek
Price: 42.11

5.0 out of 5 stars A LIFE SAVER, 12 April 2013
BOUGHT FOR MY TEENAGE SON. WE DID TRY A DIFFERENT SUPPLIER BUT THE CODE DID NOT WORK SO WE WENT BACK TO MICROSOFT. MY SON CALMED DOWN AND I GOT SOME PEACE. WE LEARNED THIS IS A SUPPLIER WE CAN TRUST AND ALTHOUGH WE WENT WITH ANOTHER SUPPLIER BECAUSE THEY WERE CHEAPER THE END RESULT WAS OUR RETURN TO MICROSOFT. MY SON ALSO GOT 200 MICROSOFT POINTS FOR RENEWING! BONUS!

Oscillating Heater - 1200W - BRAND NEW - Tilt Safety Cut Off - Babz Media Ltd
Oscillating Heater - 1200W - BRAND NEW - Tilt Safety Cut Off - Babz Media Ltd
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LITTLE THING, 12 April 2013
BOUGHT TO ADD EXTRA WARMTH IN THE KITCHEN FOR THESE FREEZING TEMPERATURES. DID THE JOB BRILLIANTLY. WAS CONCERNED AS THE HEATER SEEMED TO STOP WORKING IN THE LOUNGE. HOWEVER AFTER CONTACTING THE SUPPLIERS THEY ADVISED THAT THE BUTTON UNDERNEATH, WHICH NEEDS TO BE COMPRESSED TO WORK, MAY NEED SOME ADJUSTING, OR TO PLACE THE HEATER ON SOME CARD THIS WORKED WELL. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO WERE PROMPT IN THEIR REPLIES. I WOULD DEFINITELY CONSIDER BUYING ANOTHER WITH THE SAME COMPANY FOR A DIFFERENT ROOM.

Poetic Slimbook Case with 3-in-1 Build in Stand for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Black(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT ADVERTISES, 31 Jan 2013
GOOD FIT. SMART APPEARANCE. HOLES LINE UP WITH CAMERA etc. NO PROBLEM WITH PURCHASE. DELIVERED BEFORE EXPECTED DATE. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO IS IN TWO MINDS ABOUT PURCHASING THIS ITEM.

Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Fallout 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars OOPS!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fallout 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I personally have no idea! It was bought as a present for my son. He has not complained about it so I imagine it's O.K. Having a teenager in the home I'm certain I would have heard something if he wasn't happy with it!

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HMMMMM!!!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
Bought this for my daughter 25yrs old, and I LUV it - so does she! It's a happy C.D. I can't see anyone complaining. I recommend to anyone wanting some happy fun music. One last thing, I find it very refreshing.

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by Super-bargains
Price: 14.79

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL........., 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It was bought as a present for my son so I really have no opinion. He seems to like it though and I haven't heard any complaints!

BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2012
BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2012
Price: 10.33

5.0 out of 5 stars SON loves it!, 20 Jan 2013
My 13 year old son loves this type of sound. It's stripping all the music back and you hear the voice. I think it appeals to most ages. My 25yr old daughter also bought it, and I don't mind it - it's found it's way into my car!!!

Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Heaven [Deluxe edition]
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Heaven [Deluxe edition] (Audio CD)
Rebecca has a unique voice. I don't hear much about her in the media but have enjoyed her releases when I have heard them on the radio. I think she is an excellent singer and deserves more publicity. I have this in my car when driving to work. Definitely keeps the stress level down when stuck in traffic. Well worth listening too.

Page: 1 | 2