Profile for G. Rual > Reviews

A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
A Zombie Ate My Cupcake!
by Lily Vanilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Oct. 2010
Excellent ideas for halloween party cakes. Some simple and very effective designs and some requiring a little bit more of an artistic hand.

Would recommend.

A Terrible Beauty
A Terrible Beauty
by Graham Masterton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a terrible read, 30 April 2010
I found this book slow initially, but once I got into it I managed to read it within 3 days, because I wanted go back for more.

I have read many Graham Masterton books and for me, this was not a typical Masterton. I found it to be a bit more crime related but still contained supernatrual themes.

This and the fact that the story was set in Ireland made a good change, although the target market is obviously still American.

Definately worth a read if you are a Masterton fan.

Collins Easy Learning Italian
Collins Easy Learning Italian
by Clelia Boscolo
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Molto Bene, 4 Aug. 2009
I found the audio CD very useful. I wanted something that would give me a good grounding to start an Italian course and this was just the thing.

In my opinion, it would also be useful for a holiday or short visit to Italy and was easy to download onto my ipod.

I'd recommend it to anyone in the same situation.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 2:01 PM GMT

AA Caravan & Camping Europe 2009 (AA Lifestyle Guides)
AA Caravan & Camping Europe 2009 (AA Lifestyle Guides)
by AA Publishing

3.0 out of 5 stars Camping and Caravan Club - European Campsites 2009, 28 Jun. 2009
Used in France, Italy and Luxembourg in 2009. Plenty of campsites, ranging from large family friendly to small and quiet. Most do not have printed reviews. Directions are minimal and not always easy to use, and many too limited to use with the car's sat nav (Honda).

Alan Rogers Italy 2009: Quality Camping and Caravanning Sites (Alan Rogers Guides)

4.0 out of 5 stars Alan Rogers - Campsites in Italy, 28 Jun. 2009
Fewer choices of campsite than the Camping and Caravanning Club guide. They are mainly the bigger, more family friendly sites, with good directions and helpful reviews.