Profile for I. Wellard > Reviews

Fill My Stocking: A Christmas Anthology
Fill My Stocking: A Christmas Anthology
by Alan Titchmarsh

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Christmas Pieces, 9 Jan 2010
I was told about this Christmas Anthology and thought it would be useful to have it, as at some gatherings, people are invited to contribute an item. There are lots of items in this book, which are suitable to read out to a group for entertainment, some serious, some amusing. A versatile book to have available when needed.

Qualcast Easi-Trak 320 32cm Electric Rotary Lawn Mower (discontinued by manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Purchase, 30 May 2009
Despite reading several favourable reviews, I have not found the Qualcast Easitrak to be satisfactory. It is very flimsy; it is difficult to alter the height of the blade - brute-force is needed. At the middle height, it just skimmed the top of the grass; at the lowest height, it sometimes scraped the ground.
I have now managed to have my previous mower (Wolf Cadet) repaired, and I shall dispose of the Easitrak asap., in the hope that someone else may find it more suited to their requirements.
Sorry Quacast, but it just does not measure up.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2009 5:38 PM BST