Profile for Linda > Reviews

Content by Linda

Linda "Lin-bee" (Surrey, England)

Alone No More
Alone No More

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to dance too!, 12 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Alone No More (MP3 Download)
Great track! Loved Philip George's first release 'Wish You Were Mine', this is better!
Definitely see Philip George's influence on this track.
Love it, buy it you won't be disappointed.

Don't Stop Believin'
Don't Stop Believin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe, it's a fantastic song!, 24 Jan. 2014
First heard this song on the X Factor with Joe McElderry singing it.
I love this song, and it make you feel happy and 'Gleefull'

Fast & Furious 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Fast & Furious 6 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film!, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my son for Christmas, he loves these films.
I've not seen it yet but I expect it's great.
So sad to hear that Paul Walker died, he will be sadly missed. R.I.P.

Quaker Oat Crisp Cereal 375 g (Pack of 7)
Quaker Oat Crisp Cereal 375 g (Pack of 7)
Offered by EveryThing4You

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!!!, 23 Jan. 2014
I remember this cereal as Oat Krunchies and I thought it was discontinued until I did a search and found out it was still made but with a new name.
I can't find this in the shops so buy in bulk now from Amazon. It works out cheaper but you do need somewhere to store it.
If you have never had this cereal give it a try!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink, 23 Jan. 2014
Not much to say about this except it works!
Also the XL size is better value and last a lot longer than the smaller size

Black Heart
Black Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Heart by Stooshe, 23 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Black Heart (MP3 Download)
I first heard this song on the radio, it's a catchy tune and I could hear it in head but I didn't know the title or who sang it but found it by doing a lyric search. I bought it from Amazon and now I can play whenever I like. I wasn't so keen on the rest of the album but you may be.
You'll be singing it all day!
You won't be disappointed so buy it!

Echelon (It's My Way) [Explicit]
Echelon (It's My Way) [Explicit]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea!, 8 Jan. 2014
I downloaded this as it's free!
Didn't realise it was rap or whatever it is, I don't like that kind of music but as far as I'm concerned I hated it and deleted it straight away!
Totally agree with the previous reviewer.

Flash Superstore Blue & Pink Flowers Water Resistant Neoprene Soft Zip Case/Cover suitable for Sony PRS-650 eReader ( 5-6 Inch eReader / Tablet )

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cover for your e-reader, 13 Aug. 2012
I bought this for my Sony PRS-650 e-reader, and this is fabulous!
Even though I have the proper Sony cover with light, I prefer this for every day use.

It protects the screen when not in use, ideal for putting your e-reader in your handbag.
I used this on holiday every day and also at home. I'm reading more e-books now than print.

I can't vouch for it being water resistant as I haven't tried this and probably won't!

It only needs one zip tab I think, as I tend to zip it all the way round.

My husband has bought one for his Sony e-reader in black and he's very happy with it.

I may get one in a different design just for a change.

I would recommend this to anyone for their e-reader and it's a great price too!

Perixx PERIMICE-210 Red, Optical Mouse with Retractable cable - USB - 800 dpi - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse at a bargain price!, 13 Aug. 2012
I bought this mouse for my netbook in red to match it, which it does perfectly.

I used scissors to open the package, BUT there is an easier opening on the back, put you finger in, pull and the back comes off. Shame I found it after I had opened it! More products should have this!

It's a good size, about the same size as the mouse I use on my PC. It has a retractable cord which fits inside the mouse (very neat!) and the there is a switch underneath which raises the back of the mouse for a more comfortable fit. It has a left & right button, a scroll wheel which if you press down scrolls quicker. Much like any other mouse. It's also very responsive.

I don't like to use the touchpad on my netbook, I can't get the hang of it and find a mouse much easier.
I bought this mouse as a back-up to replace my wireless mouse for when the batteries run out, which they always seem too when I've not used it for a while. But I can see myself using this one more as it's a great mouse.

I'm not sure it would be suitable for every day use, ok if you are not going to retracting the cord and putting the USB inside all the time. As I will only be using this occasionlly, I don't see a problem. There is a 2 year warrenty as stated on the packageing, might be an idea to keep that.

All in all, I would recommend this mouse for use with laptops, netbooks etc, I think the lead is too short for use with a PC.

And it's a great price at £4.99 + free shipping.

If you not fussy on the colour you can get the black one for £2.99! A bargain!
Perixx PERIMICE-210 Black, Optical Mouse with Retractable cable - USB - 800 dpi - Black
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 5:02 PM BST