Profile for Tinkerbell > Reviews

Munchkin Baby Food Grinder
Munchkin Baby Food Grinder

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this product!!!, 12 Aug 2013
I found this useless!
Would not grind cooked carrots or chicken, which I then had to mash with a fork- the fork did a better job. Very disappointing

MAM Twister Teether
MAM Twister Teether
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 5.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: MAM Twister Teether (Accessory)
This was great when my daughter was smaller, she played with it a lot and found it fascinating, she used it a lot but now she's a bit bigger- 7 months she loses interest in it very quickly.

Gumigem Chillipepper Miller Hearts Necklace
Gumigem Chillipepper Miller Hearts Necklace
Offered by Bunny Bumpkin
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant product!, 5 Aug 2013
Fashionable, affordable and tactile!
My daughter immediately liked this and stopped pulling my bra straps and other necklace.
When her gums bother her she likes biting on this and hasn't managed to mark it even though she has six teeth now!
The different angles and thicknesses of it help to give her mouth something to explore, great product, which was recommended to me by a friend.

SnoozeShade Plus - universal fit stroller sunshade (UPF50+)
SnoozeShade Plus - universal fit stroller sunshade (UPF50+)
Offered by Blyme
Price: 28.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than a parasol!!, 5 Aug 2013
My daughter suffers from eczema and, as a result of the cream she has to have, is photosensitive, so I needed to keep her completely out of the sun. This product is pricey, but was worth every penny as it was suitable for her car seat/travel system when she was very small and now fits her buggies without problems.
It is versatile as it fits both my Silver Cross and my Mothercare buggy.
It folds up very small and attatches easily with Velcro, and is washable too.
In full sun I can be confident that my baby is not going to burn, and it protects her eyes from the glare of bright light. She can see out through the mesh, and I like the fact that I can open one layer up in overcast conditions, that's why I paid for the deluxe model.
The first time I used it was the first time she slept in her buggy, Ever!

Munchkin Baby Food Grinder (Colors May Vary)
Munchkin Baby Food Grinder (Colors May Vary)

1.0 out of 5 stars This is getting one star because i can't leave none!!!, 5 Aug 2013
Do not buy, its a waste of money!!!
I bought this because we had one similar for my sister when she was a baby and it was great. This one, is not.
I have tried it with cooked vegetables and the mill tightens so much it will not rotate, so you end up trying to push it down hard to get the food to come through. As a result all the juice from the food leaks out of the bottom which a) is messy and b)contains the vitamins I am trying to get into my baby!!
I ended up using a fork to mash the vegetables and chicken that I wanted to feed to my baby and will be contacting the manufacturer to give them my opinion!!
Only plus- it is easy to wash!!

Pampers New Baby Size 3 (Midi) Jumbo Pack 74 Nappies
Pampers New Baby Size 3 (Midi) Jumbo Pack 74 Nappies
Price: 8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pampers New Baby, 18 April 2013
Pampers are a great brand, and had already used the new baby in sizes 1&2, however, bit too leaky now my little one is bigger! So I used the Pampers Activefit at night when she goes for longer, and these in the day, then no leaks!!